UND 21 U Wyoming 0 into the 4th quarter

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
The team formerly known as the Fighting Sioux showed up today in Laramie.. Bubba got his team ready and Craig Bohl was recruiting in Texas last night. Now we know why!!

- - - Updated - - -

oops 92 yard play by Wy. 21-6 (missed extra point) 13:03 left in the 4th 710 am carrying the game if interested.

- - - Updated - - -

24-6 7:10 LEFT

24 - 13 FINAL UND

Last edited:

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Flying-W-Buf_kill_rendering-pic.jpg

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bohl has to be questioning his decision right about now.

If you've never talked to Bubba, he comes across as a country boy from Zeeland, ND but he is super smart. The thing is, as a parent, he is the type of guy I would let watch after my freshman son heading off to college. He's a ND boy and his heart is at UND. Go Sioux!

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
To bad UND changed there name could of been the battle of cowboys and Indians.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had the feeling Bohl was/is looking ahead to a shot at the k-state job when that eventually opens up. Not so sure that's looking so good right now.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not shocked that UND beat Wyoming. didn't think it would happen but not shocked. I'm also not shocked SDSU took it to Kansas. I actually figured they had a fair chance to beat them, although they almost dribbled it down there leg towards the end of the game. neither Wyoming or Kansas have a very good football team right now. in fact they are both pretty terrible. SDSU has quietly been building a powerhouse football team in the shadows of NDSU. The jacks may be a tough team this year. NDSU better find a corner that can cover weineke or there in deep shit. Bubba has been getting a good number of juco transfers in and I see there roster is a little more colorful(speed) than it used to be. UND is on the right track. It'll be interesting to see how they stack up against Montana or eastern Washington. It was a big win for there program but I feel they aren't there yet. there has gotten to be a big gap between the power FBS schools and the bottom half and mid-major FBS teams. A lot of these teams are losing recruits to the power FCS schools for the chance at more exposure and it is starting to show. props to both UND and SDSU on there big wins today. Looks like NDSU may have a couple rivalry games a brewing this year.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
i'm betting it's been a bit since und had a better football record than ndsu... not that it will last long...

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
SIOUX!!!!! 1-0. The Team from Fargo that some of us can't stand. 0-1.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
He's from Carson/flasher area not Zeeland I do beleive. Anyhow he is a small town nd boy through and through

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The who did er. Congrats. Looking foward to the fgo Game. Would love to see a close game. Go bison.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
The bison don't have mr Wentz for at least 4 weeks. They are going to have a tough road with an inexperienced QB . UND could have a good chance of beating the Bison on sept 19.

The best team in the FCS right now??? I would say this is SDSU's year. They are going to roll the Missouri valley.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
No shit huh? I've thought I've been told Carson flasher area but I stand corrected. My bad

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
The bison don't have mr Wentz for at least 4 weeks. They are going to have a tough road with an inexperienced QB . UND could have a good chance of beating the Bison on sept 19.

The best team in the FCS right now??? I would say this is SDSU's year. They are going to roll the Missouri valley.

you realize Kansas was picked dead last in the big-12 right? I'm pretty sure Kansas would have trouble with the top 20 FCS schools. they are that bad. SDSU is rock solid no doubt but to think they are going to "roll" the MVC is a little early to say anything like that. Tell that to Illinois state, Northern Iowa, NDSU or even Southern Illinois. I don't think any one team is going to "roll" the MVC. It'll be a dog-fight and although SDSU has the talent to come out on top it wont be easy. they gave up 38 points, a good chunk in the second half so its apparent they have defensive issues as well. as for UND, yeah they won a game but they have a fairly young QB as well. they won they Wyoming game on the ground. NDSU has a far better run defense than Wyoming so we will see if they can air it out and still move the ball. hopefully by then NDSU will have there secondary woes figured out. Wentz is a stud no doubt and his talent will be sorely missed but NDSU has somewhat of a "plug and play" system. where a lot of the talent is a product of the system. They need to start running that inside trap with bonnet again. I was screaming at my TV last week they need to run that play. they set up outside the tackles 85% of the time on the ground. an inside trap would have yielded 4-5 yds or more a pop.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 66
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 24