Unprofessional...My thoughts... Rant

dgully

Founding Member
Founding Member
So sitting at a stop light and a nice truck but douched out truck pulls up, all windows down, music pounding, rims on it that should be in Chicago, with a home improvement business sign/sticker on the back. I thought to myself WOW what a way of promoting your company... I text his number and mentioned that his loud music and shit rims looked very unprofessional. He decided to let me know that he makes 100 k a year, the truck cost him 50k and the rims 10k... and he's insured for 2 million dollars

I said that's fine.. but iam looking for bids for two bathrooms, 30x50 shop and a kitchen... but I won't be getting bids from him...

Word of mouth around ND means allot...

Not the way I would have handle my business or promoted it..
.Ok thanks for listening

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wth that response it sounds like you aren't the first to have texted him about his "sweet" ride

dgully

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure about the glasses, but I would get on Facebook, but don't have it. I did snap a pic of his" very well off business"

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, dumb ass in a red pickup! He was ahead of me when we both turned off Broadway going towards Menards. But instead of going to Menards he came to a stop in front of me and did a U-turn around the little island at the stop sign and went back to the north on Broadway. What a titty sprinkling dick. ;:;ban

dgully

Founding Member
Founding Member
Screenshot_20170803-193759.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like burning someone's business, but I believe in mutual respect and I didn't get sh!t...yep in Minot... So fair game

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
He just put that in his back window so he can take his loud piece of shit pickup out on taxes.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yay now we all can text him! I didnt know making 100k a year makes you cool enough to be a douche.....

dgully

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's not the 100k, it's the 10k rims... LOL.. I can't stop laughing

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ha Ha Ha
I saw the exact same guy in Minot today at Home Depot. I could hear his stereo thumping as he drove into the parking lot. We were loading up some material when he dove up and parked right beside us. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the pickup and he was advertising his business in the back window. No Thanks!! That shit doesn't fly too much here. Libtard California maybe??

Fish On!!!

dgully

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok, so to make it better, he can't stop texting me, I told him it sounds like he doesn't have a good reputation around here..
He says well iam not on home advisor, cause I have 3 felony charges that cost him $75k.... LOL.. WTH? Why would he tell me that?

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh, come on now, we all know he uses it as an attention getter. :bigpuke:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sometimes i wonder what the conclusion of the oil boom left us in return, then i think a little harder and stop wondering...

huntinforfish

Founding Member
Founding Member
Idiot. My area just got hammered by hail and the contractors were out in droves for weeks. I had people knocking on the door every day. Couldn't believe what some of these people drive for work vehicles. My contractor was referred to me and I actually smiled when he pulled up in a plain F350. It was new, but no obnoxious lift, rims or over abundance of vinyl ads. I always get a kick out of the people that drive like ass hats when their vehicle is covered in their ads as well. Makes a guy wonder what they are thinking...

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
So sitting at a stop light and a nice truck but douched out truck pulls up, all windows down, music pounding, rims on it that should be in Chicago, with a home improvement business sign/sticker on the back. I thought to myself WOW what a way of promoting your company... I text his number and mentioned that his loud music and shit rims looked very unprofessional. He decided to let me know that he makes 100 k a year, the truck cost him 50k and the rims 10k... and he's insured for 2 million dollars

I said that's fine.. but iam looking for bids for two bathrooms, 30x50 shop and a kitchen... but I won't be getting bids from him...

Word of mouth around ND means allot...

Not the way I would have handle my business or promoted it..
.Ok thanks for listening

I know who you are talking about and I wouldn't pay that guy to install a mailbox let alone build a shop and kitchen remodel.

He was also convicted of stealing tools from a Rolac jobsite a couple years back out on south broadway in Minot.

He's a drug dealer who poses a "contractor"

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28