Venison bacon?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like a fine meal Guy even with the strange choice of sides. Do you wear tight jeans and frequently say "eevee-oh oh" like some cross dressing machinist in yearning for an interchangeable drill assembly? I should hope not.
th

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Should I be offended? I feel like I should be offended but who can make sense of that jibber jabber?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's an obvious, self explanatory, unprovoked attack about your side dish choices and manner of attire?....:D?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know why anyone should be offended except me Ghost. That is fine humorous prose damn it. Svn's life matters.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now I'm the gay cartoon character shrugging it's shoulders.:;:huh For the life of me I can't see how my post could be insulting after the all the years I've been posting (2002). Is everyone bored with the harmony and itching for a battle? Holy shi'ite guys that's Dennis Miller in the pic. He was pretty big as a comedian in the 80's and known for pedantic dissertation. I seem to now wrongly assume I can screw around without using a bunch of queer assed cartoons. It's not like I'm new here and asking a fellow if his wife has a nice ass.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks good Guy! I always trimmed and tossed as much fat as possible off my venison; a couple deer ago, I ground some up with the burger and was pleasantly surprised to find out it was really pretty damn good. If I can save good clean back fat, I now add it to our burger. Silverskin is a different story.

Neck is in the freezer, will get braised.

Bacon pics look great, does it hold together when cooked?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe this would be more aptly called venison "Spam". And there's nothing derogatory about that: Big fan of fried Spam, eggs and hashbrowns with a short stack for desert. Despite rumors, Spam is not made from garbage. If you find it too salty, soak some slices over night with a raw potato. Good stuff.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 3
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 1