Vikes or Eagles?

Vikings or Eagles?

• Vikings!

Votes: 52 43.7%
  • Eagles!

Votes: 34 28.6%
  • Vikings, but only because Wentz is out.

Votes: 33 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldn't consider this loss by the Vikings a choke. I classify a choke as a loss where you should have had the game won and lost it at the end by not playing well at the end. This game was not playing well after the first drive. I'm not even sure the offense played all that bad. Only scored 7 but with the defense giving up yards and touchdowns like they were Halloween candy didn't give the offense enough chances. Remember, the offense hasn't been a scoring machine all year. They have usually just scored enough where the defense held the opposition to less than 20. Not yesterday. That wasn't a choke, that was a blowout.

so what you are saying is they were never good enough to be in the playoffs to begin with? or they choked during the national anthem? I found it hard to breathe all last night and didnt know why until i turned the game on in the 4th quarter and realized MN had sucked the air out of a 4 state area

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have always hated philly teams be it the sixers or flyers so thats why. Plus if it wasnt for all the wentz fanbois no one here except maybe two people who actually like the eagle would be cheering for them.

Maybe plenty but not a whole city they had to grease their light poles put out a letter to business owners about how shit is going to get wrecked stay classy philly

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just think Carson's a good kid and a great rep for the state of ND and hunting and fishing. If that makes me a "fanbois" so be it. There's worse things I suppose.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have no problem with him as a person but this is football not personality ball. Fletcher Cox was eating deer jerky from a deer he killed.last week. I don't like him either but if he was traded to the Vikings or Patriots I would

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Die hard at one time since the 60s with the Viking. Loved Fran and two minute Tommy. Kansas City was a heart breaker as was the other three times. But with the protest loss interest and spend most days watching Eagles due to Wentz. He has the ability to be rated with the best in time.

Never understood why a NDSU person, UND person or anyone from this state would knock either team or there players. They both have done well for the state and maybe UND more over the years with the fighting Sioux and hockey. Stand behind both and did spend Saturdays watching NDSU and whenever UND hockey. They have given the state a bunch to be thankful for.

My education did suck at NDSU but I did make it (even with the letters from the dean now and then) due to a conflict overseas in the 60s that Uncle Sam wanted one for, however the education for schooling downfall was due to the town of Fargo/Moorehead and all they had to offer in the way of ladies and the $4 case of Buckhorn beer or any beer made in New Elm. But Old Mill came in 66.

The social life education was beyond my wildest dreams and the memory bank if full from that time. Some that will go to the grave with me and maybe one or two others. The 426 Sport Fury did its job as did the ladies.

Felt no emotion as the Vikings game went on. Just tried of those overpaid buttheads as compare to the salaries of old and the reason they play and I doubt if I will every go back to pro ball of any kind. L James sucks too db

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
He plays on a team i dont like. I have no allegiance to him just because i live in a state that ends with Dakota.

You are CLEARY jealous of the better Dakota and the superior human specimens we produce. I don’t blame you. Dilly, dilly!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are CLEARY jealous of the better Dakota and the superior human specimens we produce. I don’t blame you. Dilly, dilly!

I will contemplate that next year while i am hunting antelope and deer east and west river with my rifle. Brock Lesnar would beat him up.

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I will contemplate that next year while i am hunting antelope and deer east and west river with my rifle. Brock Lesnar would beat him up.

the butthurt is strong with you today

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The only disappointment I had with the game in Texas was that South Dakota did not make it. I cheer for them the whole game even though I guess it was fruitless before half with the turnovers. Maybe next year but if South Dakota had made it, it would of been one hell of a better game. db

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

You do know the only college Brock Lesnar could get a wrestling scholarship at was Bismarck State College.
If I am not mistaken didn't Lesnar also try to make the Vikings team and couldn't make the cut.
What do you think Wentz would look like if he decided to get all roided up???

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hardcore sports fans are just the worst. If football on sunday is the highlight of your week then you need to check yo-self

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You do know the only college Brock Lesnar could get a wrestling scholarship at was Bismarck State College.
If I am not mistaken didn't Lesnar also try to make the Vikings team and couldn't make the cut.

1002.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hardcore sports fans are just the worst. If football on sunday is the highlight of your week then you need to check yo-self

#$%^&>

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member

You do know that Brock Lesnar transferred to University of Minnesota on a Scholarship right? 1 NJCAA Championship, 2 Big Ten Championships, 1 NCAA Championship, and had something like 105-5 record. He was pretty impressive in high school and college to watch wrestle.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Being a viking fan my whole life let me put this loss in prospective 1. The vikings still have a horse in cook which the team lost 2 week of the season and the games he played both were over 100yds rushing 2. The quarterback that started the season goes down you bring in the third stringer. Ok Tell me, when this happen did you really think that we were even going to make the playoffs? idk if they got lucky, really lucky against the Saints. I and everyone thats a vikes fan expected more out of that game but hey that is football. my time is spent in the great outdoors were you can't lose and pro ball is second or third to that. Just saying.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So your telling me if Carson had a tat you would swipe left....I don't buy it

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I would be willing to bet weather Wentz would get a tattoo that shows or not. Na the bet would be if he would get any tattoo. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11