Vikes or Eagles?

Vikings or Eagles?

• Vikings!

Votes: 52 43.7%
  • Eagles!

Votes: 34 28.6%
  • Vikings, but only because Wentz is out.

Votes: 33 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got thin sliced ribeye ready to rock on the griddle for some authentic Philly cheese steaks. I got homemade nachos brewing for apps. Gonna be a good game, and win for the Vikes!!

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got thin sliced ribeye ready to rock on the griddle for some authentic Philly cheese steaks. I got homemade nachos brewing for apps. Gonna be a good game, and win for the Vikes!!

OOOOOOO Yep after reading that my gut is making my decisions for the rest of the day.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
This morning at Mass, Fr. Jim thanked the choir for not singing “On eagles wings.” It garnered quite a chuckle. I guess we know what camp he’s in.

I’m leaning Vikings, only because if they’re going to beat out the Eagles any year, it may as well be the year the Super Bowl is in Fargo Major and Wentz isn’t playing. After this year, I hope Wentz beats them at every opportunity.

Last edited:

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikes! Been a fan since I was a kid. Not as emotionally involved as I used to be because sports just aren’t as important as they used to be but I am pulling for that and will be disappointed if they lose.....again!

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eagles win big.

Bold prediction! (3 quarters in...)

So if the Eagles win the super bowl, does Wentz get a ring? Sure he didn’t play in the game, but he’s responsible for most of their victories this season.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are not winning Tom Brady is getting 6. I am glad foles is QB to cut back on the Wentz fanboi ball juggling

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bold prediction! (3 quarters in...)

So if the Eagles win the super bowl, does Wentz get a ring? Sure he didn’t play in the game, but he’s responsible for most of their victories this season.

Are you serious? WOW

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you serious? WOW

My concern is that, when Wentz wins 6 super bowl rings and Brady only has 5, people will start saying “but Wentz’s first ring doesn’t count because he wasn’t in the game.”

Brady = GOAT until Wentz’s knee heals.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I blame Carson Wentz for the Vikings loss. He might have choked unlike the veteran Foles. There is always next year!

Go pack go!

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think the edge is in favor of the Vikings. Philadelphia has a solid defense but it was so much better with Wentz because they weren't in the field as much. Loving a QB late in the year is harder to overcome than loosing one early in the season. Vikings won most of their games with Keenum, not true for the Eagles.

Vikings may not have looked great int he 2nd half against the Saints, but remember, they are playing against a future HOF QB in Brees. He made adjustments like all the great ones do.

One possible downfall for the Vikings is it's an outdoor game at night. Weather may become a factor. There is no doubt loosing Wentz at that time of the year was a bigger problem for the Eagles than the Vikings loosing Bradford early in the year. At this time of the year none of the games are easy.

Also find it interesting that so many fans are tired the Patriots winning, yet get so excited that NDSU has won 6 out of 7 National Championships. Me included.

Ouch, boy was I wrong. Not only losing but getting fed a big piece of "whoop-ass pie". Not the right time to have a meltdown but they had a complete meltdown. And this time it's not the offenses fault.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Last was the Minnesota Miracle.....this week Minnesota Meltdown.

Dilly, Dilly.....I mean Phili, Phili!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 39
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14