Vikings game

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think Teddy is giving us his best already. He has a horrible throwing motion and I don't think he will perform any better. His accuracy will probably improve a little with a better offensive line. But his overall play is mediocre and I'm afraid that's what it'll be forever. Man they need a couple stud offensive.

"horrible throwing motion" ... Was wondering if anyone else saw what I saw in that crooked arm winger. Give him one credit; he isn't turning the ball over.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think Teddy is giving us his best already. He has a horrible throwing motion and I don't think he will perform any better. His accuracy will probably improve a little with a better offensive line. But his overall play is mediocre and I'm afraid that's what it'll be forever. Man they need a couple stud offensive.

"horrible throwing motion" ... Was wondering if anyone else saw what I saw in that crooked arm winger. Give him one credit; he isn't turning the ball over.
Teddy isn't a bad quarterback. And he's pretty gutsy. But he really isn't going to be a franchise qb. His throwing mechanics are the worst I've seen in a starting qb ever. How he gets by with it amazes me.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
How he gets by is simple give the ball to all day, short passes, and a solid defense. Doesn't give many turnovers also can stand in the pocket to take a sack. I would say he could be Brad Johnsons brother from another mother, he is definitely no Joe Montana

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 19
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5