Vikings game

CWS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can't wait for tomorrows game!!

13340675_918130011631551_548683703_o.jpg

this is awesome!
I took leave from work to watch the game....is that bad?

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why can't they play like that against the pack?

The oline seems to run block decent but Clemens can't pass block worth a dang! Need to shore up that if they want to beat better teams.

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
I blame zimmer, I think he wets himself whenever they play nationally televised games. Just like Frazier if the plan isn't working from the start, he is either too stubborn, or too slow to change. Then once the games gets out of hand, and the Vikings are down by three possessions, he simply gives up. This team has never had that come from behind ability that most perennial favorites have, mainly due to noodle arm qbs, and cheap receivers. Also an inconsistent kicker and godawful punter/holder isn't getting them very far in the post season.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You mean come.from behind like.against Detroit. Zimmer has had some.of.the best half time adjustments this year of anyone. They have the leading rookie receiver. The leading running back and one of the best defense are they super bowl bound probably not but trending in the right direction.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the Vikes are a year away from really being a great team. And no I'm not saying a Super Bowl winning team. I'll believe that when I see it. But they have a very good young defense, a good QB, a decent set of WR's and a HOF running back. Need a couple upgrades on the oline and they could make a PO run. I like the way Zimmer is building this team. Young, fast and aggressive!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
The next draft needs to focus on RB and o-line. AP's replacement is not on the team and that will bite them in the caboose once he gets hurt again or finally hits the wall. Just ask Jerry Jones. This off season would be a great time to send him to Dallas! :;:stirthepot

And the o-line, they can be quite horrible when asked to pass block on a regular basis, like when the other team's KNOW they are going to pass a bunch.

As far as QB, Bridgewater hasn't made much advancement yet this season. I was kinda hoping for a little more out of him.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
O-Line and some receivers that can get open are the Vikings two biggest needs as I see it.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The next draft needs to focus on RB and o-line. AP's replacement is not on the team and that will bite them in the caboose once he gets hurt again or finally hits the wall. Just ask Jerry Jones. This off season would be a great time to send him to Dallas! :;:stirthepot

And the o-line, they can be quite horrible when asked to pass block on a regular basis, like when the other team's KNOW they are going to pass a bunch.

As far as QB, Bridgewater hasn't made much advancement yet this season. I was kinda hoping for a little more out of him.

O-Line and some receivers that can get open are the Vikings two biggest needs as I see it.

Oline is kinda of behind all of that i would say hard for teddy to get better while getting beat to shit and the receivers have no time to get open before teddy is on his ass.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, O-line comes first, but sure would be nice to have a high 1st round pick receiver. Amad Rashaad type, or CC

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think diggs is going to be some body. if they would get a big outside guy that would really help

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think Teddy is giving us his best already. He has a horrible throwing motion and I don't think he will perform any better. His accuracy will probably improve a little with a better offensive line. But his overall play is mediocre and I'm afraid that's what it'll be forever. Man they need a couple stud offensive linemen.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Christain ponder was mediocre. Teddy finds ways to keep drives going and ways to help win games. Look at chicago game when they needed it he got it done. staying up right will help more but i like it keep doubting at the start of the year it was they wont win 5 games then it was they wont win any road games then they wont have a chance to make playoffs. Throwing motions and release points i leave all that bull shit for the experts i look at wins and loses and that matters

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Christain ponder was mediocre. Teddy finds ways to keep drives going and ways to help win games. Look at chicago game when they needed it he got it done. staying up right will help more but i like it keep doubting at the start of the year it was they wont win 5 games then it was they wont win any road games then they wont have a chance to make playoffs. Throwing motions and release points i leave all that bull shit for the experts i look at wins and loses and that matters

Agree with all of that except "Christain ponder was mediocre." That cat was trash.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am happy with the Vikings, however after being a fan of them for close to 40 years, I am used to being happy with a sad ending. Hopes up, and what follows is a ton of shame and disappointment.

It will all be flag football here in a few years anyway, the game as we know it will be banned as the progressives see this as a way too barbaric sport, lots of injuries, and rich white privileged guys taking advantage of these athletes.

Remember when kids rode bikes without helmets, seat belts were optional, and guns didn't kill people...

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ponder wasn't even mediocre.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 58
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21