Vikings game

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know we have had a easy first half of a season, and thanks to AP for his outstanding running. The defense is young and showing great improvement each week. When we play the packers and the bears will be the real test, more so the packers. I am very impressed in TB playing his toughness in staying in the pocket is the best I have seen from a black QB. TB is improving on his reading of the defensive schemes and calling out audible. Most QB MIke Vick, RGIII, Tarvus Jackson, and Etc all played the run first pass second but now with Russel Wilson, Cam Newton, and TB have made me a believer in the role of a black QB. I do believe that a offense dominate team with a black QB will win a superbowl, in my life time. The Vikings offensive line still sucks but whose offensive line doesn't suck in the league.

I award you the most racist post of the week. Congratulations.

The bears defense will be a test?? really? And Adrians good running?? other than one big run in each of the last two weeks he would have been held to around 20 yards in each game. Not too mention his pass blocking is absolutely hideous! If you fed Asiata or Mckinnon as many times as AP, they'd have the same if not more yards and TD's

He's not the same AP.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I award you the most racist post of the week. Congratulations.

The bears defense will be a test?? really? And Adrians good running?? other than one big run in each of the last two weeks he would have been held to around 20 yards in each game. Not too mention his pass blocking is absolutely hideous! If you fed Asiata or Mckinnon as many times as AP, they'd have the same if not more yards and TD's

He's not the same AP.

Oh no, not the racist card what would be the correct terminology used to identify a colored player who plays quarterback? I was comparing these quarterbacks to ones who have played before an athlete who has the physical talent to become something greater it's been proven that a qb who can stay in the pocket and read an adjust play calls based on defense how many players are in the box, to become a great qb in th NFL one needs to rely not on just physical talent but mental talent as well, my remarks were of a positive observation nothing more. If I did offend that was not my intention :;:sorry

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh no, not the racist card what would be the correct terminology used to identify a colored player who plays quarterback? I was comparing these quarterbacks to ones who have played before an athlete who has the physical talent to become something greater it's been proven that a qb who can stay in the pocket and read an adjust play calls based on defense how many players are in the box, to become a great qb in th NFL one needs to rely not on just physical talent but mental talent as well, my remarks were of a positive observation nothing more. If I did offend that was not my intention :;:sorry

You appear to be making the assumption because a qb is black he has to be like RG3 or T-jack.. What about Warren Moon, Daunte Culpepper, Randall Cunningham, Donovan Mcnabb, Steve Mcnair etc.. all played at a high level and were pass first QB's. Oh yeah and Doug Williams. He won a superbowl.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You appear to be making the assumption because a qb is black he has to be like RG3 or T-jack.. What about Warren Moon, Daunte Culpepper, Randall Cunningham, Donovan Mcnabb, Steve Mcnair etc.. all played at a high level and were pass first QB's. Oh yeah and Doug Williams. He won a superbowl.

TB is black and a QB So what's your point, where was it exactly that I was racist, since you called a colored quarterback "black" I ask you can they read a defense? I think TB is come a long way since last year even if he is holding on to the ball too long, I like all day(AP) and I am a Vikings fan. With that go vikes I think we will beat dah bears 20-14 vikes!!!!!

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
23-20 vikings BABY

- - - Updated - - -

5-2 not bad so far, I still in impressed with TB's toughness to stay in the pocket and only run if he is out of options. Only positive stats on TB is he doesn't give up easy picks Even though it was a ticky tacky call of the helmet to helmet penalty it was still the right call the bears player should've known better. AP another 100yd game congrats, Diggs is outstanding and C Johnson should get the atta boy pat-on-the-back award for the awesome catch. Defense looked a little sluggish today with some blow covers for easy TD. Hey I will take a win 2-5 Bears team which we have not won a game in soldier stadium since 2007. Good Game Vikes!!!!

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
Daunte was not a good qb he just had the luxury of playing a/ randy moss and cris carter. Randal Cunningham was a running qb.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Daunte was not a good qb he just had the luxury of playing a/ randy moss and cris carter. Randal Cunningham was a running qb.
Thank you Buck for making that statement for me I wanted to say that but was worried about be called racist, even though I was comparing Apples to Apples and not Apples to Oranges.

- - - Updated - - -

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Daunte's first few years he was a runner. After his knee injury he basically quit running.

- - - Updated - - -

The vikes schedule has been really weak to this point. From now on it gets very tough. probably the toughest in the league from this point on.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Road wins against divisional opponents the last couple weeks......I'll take it!!!!!
:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
It looks like they will be only one game out after the Packers get through getting raped tonight.

Brooks

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Refs suck ass today. Vikes been screwed on too many damn calls.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 250
  • This month: 205
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 66