Vortex Diamondback 10 x 50

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I found a Razor spotter on Camofire a while back for dirt cheap so I figured what the hell. I am happy to say it was a very good purchase. Very happy with it!! I have optics from Leica, Swaro, Leupy, Ziess, Nightforce...ect as well.

Don't own any of their scopes or binos so I can't compare those.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just my opinion, 0% bounded in fact.

Vortex:

25% of the price for the actual product you receive
25% of the price to cover warrantee you'll almost undoubtedly use
50% of the price goes to outfitting/advertising every TV/Podcast-host/guide/outfitter personality they can.

That goes double for any item these days. Think how much Progressive insurance must spend on ads, the car insurance could about be free. Or any drug company, they advertise non stop.

don't forget vehicles, this must be about 30% of the budget

GET THE NET

I wish I would read this post on Saturday. I just purchased a pair of vortex diamondbacks 12X50. I may need to return them. Has anyone tried the Maven Binos?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im also now worried about my vortex viper binos I was gonna purchase::bugeyes::

Vipers are a step up i have had diamond backs for 13 years now and beat the shit out of them and the kid has them now. I guess 200 dollar binos are what they are. Now my slc break in a year or two i wont be happy but shit happens

64Mustang

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish I would read this post on Saturday. I just purchased a pair of vortex diamondbacks 12X50. I may need to return them. Has anyone tried the Maven Binos?

I have a pair of the Mavens. I loved that they let you try them free for a while first. I bought the high end one and love it. I ended up buying a couple of them for my kids during black friday sales.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33