Walleye/Fishing Clubs

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do see we North Dakotan all need to get back to the ways of conservative local groups who do more than just fishing tournaments. The biggest is timing, volunteers, and promoting these events. There seems to me a lot of people who would like to provide opportunities to those who may not get to. There is another event that I am looking forward to getting involved and that is " Fishing has no boundaries". I am looking forward to 2016 with new ideas of how to bring people together who have a common interest in outdoor activities. Thanks V for the leadership and the drive to make things happen.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
The club in SW ND has a kids fishing day, it is absolutely awesome. They gather at the Dickinson Dike, and each kid gets a cup of bait, a pole if they don't have one, and a couple hours of fishing in. At the end of the fishing time they gather the kids up award prizes for big fish etc. and hand each kid a door prize which is usually a fairly nice gift. They also have lunch of hot dogs, chips, pop, and a desert.

These guys do a great job, and my kids always looked forward to it.

- - - Updated - - -

I think people that volunteer their time and money to give to the community, or kids, are truly the people that join these clubs. Its not to get something for themselves, it is to give of themselves to others.
If more of us did this type of stuff it would sure be neat.

I like hotdogs.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51