What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
WALLEYE PLATE
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Allen" data-source="post: 482256" data-attributes="member: 389"><p>Since I too have personalized plates, I am generally sympathetic to your cause, the bottom line though is we are near the end of the second month of 2026 right now. A vehicle's registration expires after 12 months, so some time in 2025 your registration expired. While I have known a few people who have unintentionally driven for nearly a year with expired registration/tabs, I've never known anyone who had to go get a new license plate. I would have to assume there's something in their rules about how long a registration is expired before a personalized license plate can be reissued. </p><p></p><p>In a nutshell, I think there are some details we don't know. e.g. Was it January 2025 that your registration expired? Do we know DMV's rules on how long a registration has to be expired before it can be reissued?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Allen, post: 482256, member: 389"] Since I too have personalized plates, I am generally sympathetic to your cause, the bottom line though is we are near the end of the second month of 2026 right now. A vehicle's registration expires after 12 months, so some time in 2025 your registration expired. While I have known a few people who have unintentionally driven for nearly a year with expired registration/tabs, I've never known anyone who had to go get a new license plate. I would have to assume there's something in their rules about how long a registration is expired before a personalized license plate can be reissued. In a nutshell, I think there are some details we don't know. e.g. Was it January 2025 that your registration expired? Do we know DMV's rules on how long a registration has to be expired before it can be reissued? [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
WALLEYE PLATE
Top
Bottom