Warriors On The Water 2015

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey guys things are starting to really get rolling for this years event. For those of you who have not heard of the event Warriors on the Water is Sportsmen and women who volunteer their time to take both active duty and veterans of the United States Armed Forces out for a day of walleye fishing. We give out big fish prizes and random door prizes to the men and women that come out to enjoy a day on the lake. Last years event went over well and we plan this year to be much better. We are doing the event at Van Hook August 8th. If anybody want to be part of this years event either as a captain or as veteran please contact me and I will get all you info.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would love to help but that is the same weekend as the Devils Lake MWC. Is this the only chance to take a vet fishing this year ?

I would be HAPPY to take a couple warriers out for a day on the water.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is our main event for the year. I can probably set something up though. I was fortunate last year. One of the guys in my boat grabbed my number and we have fished and ice fished a few times together.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG951645.jpg Little update. DirtyMike outdid himself on this one. One of our door prizes to be given to one of our fighting men and woman

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would pack a scuba rig when pulling that or run 80# braid so if it hangs in a tree I could fetch it... Great job Dirty Mike !!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75