Warriors On The Water "Operation Protect The Badge" Yes we are pro law enforement.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Signed up as a captain the first day I saw the post on Facebook. I'll be ready.

300sktr

Established Member
Havent recieved a captains form yet so if someone could pm me one that would be great. Will be chasing walters for a week so might not get sent in right away. Thanks

300sktr

Established Member
Havn't seen or heard any info on law enforcement weekend lately. Wondering how many captains or possible fisherman are lined up? Any time or place for pre fishing meeting? Sorry for all questions. How about list of captains.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you guys have any sites reserved in a block for that weekend, and if so what are the numbers?

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is with deep remorse that we must announce the cancellation of the June event for law enforcement and those effected by the protests in southern North Dakota. Due to unforeseen circumstances we will not be able to hold the event. We do however invite anyone who was planning to join the event to join us August 12th at Van Hook Resort for our main summer event. Please feel free to contact us and we will get you signed up. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.
Your staff at Warriors on the Water ND

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 88
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33