We fest 2023 223 go big or go

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
from what my daughter told me vip was long lines for booze. I sold my two tics as mlaw is sick. The security was not for Dougy --- as Doug as he showed up on Friday sat in my seats then got kicked out of them.

My daughter said every rifle had silencers on them. She said they were at different places. Lookin with binos.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep was there 98, 99. No rules I don’t know that I made it to a concert but had a hell of a great time. Friends went back a few years later lots of rules not as fun.
Dog wise --- your more of a dog person then i am. IMO if you have a dog searching for guns and ammo at the fest (i do not know how many dogs they had -but man of the campers were checked by dogs ---- its hot, muggy, that camper is hot from the highway sitting that went on ---- IMO that dog is only good for an hour may two to be effective. The rest of the day its worthless. How many dogs did they hire --- i bet not enough --- its not like that type of dog is sitting around waiting for work. Total waste of time and more so a legal liability imo if they miss something and the handler wasnt working them properly.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dog wise --- your more of a dog person then i am. IMO if you have a dog searching for guns and ammo at the fest (i do not know how many dogs they had -but man of the campers were checked by dogs ---- its hot, muggy, that camper is hot from the highway sitting that went on ---- IMO that dog is only good for an hour may two to be effective. The rest of the day its worthless. How many dogs did they hire --- i bet not enough --- its not like that type of dog is sitting around waiting for work. Total waste of time and more so a legal liability imo if they miss something and the handler wasnt working them properly.
If they are in shape which i assume those dogs are its not really a strenuous task. If they were checking for an hour some water and rest in the ac dog box and they would be back to work. We run tests in the same heat with alot more physical challenge and it isnt long after a drink and in the box for a rest they are ready to role again.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 158
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88