Weather...

Gus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kevin Lawrence and his cronies got everyone in a tizzy for nothing once again. Wish they had a mute button

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yates got 1.5 inches last night and another 0.25 in yesterday morning

grumster

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Like fat step sister ugly. My sister from north of Belfield sent me a picture of piles of hail still around at 10 am this morning.
do you have a picture of the step sister? Good to know for this coming fall.

Last edited:

Tinesdown

do you have a picture of the step sister? Good to know for this coming fall

How ugly?
Grumstrr dude the storms where bad in montana the one that separated it self whent toward dick town was nasty cell any farm in its path was destructve with hail fairfield area got rapped bad. The thing about mesocyclones is the drop there hail after they build up.

grumster

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Grumstrr dude the storms where bad in montana the one that separated it self whent toward dick town was nasty cell any farm in its path was destructve with hail fairfield area got rapped bad. The thing about mesocyclones is the drop there hail after they build up.
I appreciate the info.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ugly ugly..90mph winds, Twisters ..not sure if any hit the ground, lots of hail...you know your ND straight line severe thunderstorm ugly.
Last I heard there were 2 confirmed tornadoes. One by Trotters and one over by Dickinson. Lots of other pics of funnels that didn't make it to the ground as well.

Hail? Largest I heard of was ping pong ball sized. So, no...not quite gorilla balls sized.

Kinda sad to hear so many that feel shorted, there are a number of folks out west that would gladly have swapped net results.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 241
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 70