Weekend plans?

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me and three buddies are headed to Mobridge for the weekend to chase some Walleye and tell some stories over a few (more than a few) cold ones.

What at does everyone else have going on?

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going to do a "SCREAMING FAST" trip to Montana to prep for this falls hunting season. Like a sleep in the truck, 9 hour drive, do some shrite, 9 hour drive back. No fishing for me. :(

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going to meet the rest of the "Boys" there for a little "Construction effort", have a few drinks, stir the excitement pot a bit, and back on the road. Haven't done it in a while, so looking foreword to a good road trip.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heading to a wood carver's festival over in Mn lakes country. One day I may decide to take up that hobby as it looks interesting. We own a lake lot with a park model on it in that area as well so will make a weekend out of it. Maybe hit the lake for some delicious blue gill and crappie fishing!

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im taking an action, barrel and stock to Nathan Dagley so he can start on my rifle build so Im pretty excited about that

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Start working on the decoy trailer reconstruction. Maybe take my kid fishing or to the zoo.

jpv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hopefully get some trail cams and stands out is the main objective for the weekend.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going to meet the rest of the "Boys" there for a little "Construction effort", have a few drinks, stir the excitement pot a bit, and back on the road. Haven't done it in a while, so looking foreword to a good road trip.

If you travel through here I'll step out and give you a high 5 or maybe a can of 12 oz blue fuel.

The wife and kids headed to Bismarck so I'll be getting some work done. Trying out this canning fish thing and maybe head down to the river to look for a big cat in that dirty water. And beers also, probably quite a few beers.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you travel through here I'll step out and give you a high 5 or maybe a can of 12 oz blue fuel.

The wife and kids headed to Bismarck so I'll be getting some work done. Trying out this canning fish thing and maybe head down to the river to look for a big cat in that dirty water. And beers also, probably quite a few beers.

Going to be rollin' right through Willitown, so depending on time frame, don't be to surprised if you see my ugly mug with and open mit waiting for a beer. However, don't be too surprised if you don't. I have really NO IDEA how this will play out. Twould be nice to throw one down with ya though.

Biglunch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was hoping to go do some fishing but not looking good. Pickup is in the shop and don't look like it will be done before the weekend

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You in the grandstand or down front?

Not exactly sure, mrs johnr handled the details, and I have a good buddy in Minot that we are going with, so I am guessing we would be down front, he is a mosh pit kinda fella. hahaha

jokostel

Founding Member
Founding Member
Celebrating my bday at another bday...
Hopefully will get out shooting a bit tomorrow.

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will be watching these guys (and gals) performing.

Blue Angels.jpg
20150723_153658_018.jpg

bigbrad123

Founding Member
Founding Member
Starts with my son's baseball game tonight, checking trail cams tomorrow or Sunday, maybe taking in some of the air show, cleaning the garage, a meeting with the Captn, maybe smoking some ribs, and finish it off by taking my son up to the UND hockey camp on Sunday.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75