Well this is going to get interesting

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pissed I gave "You" Thumbs Up even though his post was encouraging and kind.

- - - Updated - - -

"fool" jackwagon. C'mon man!!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's could well be but I'm simply listed the reason that was used to shut it down. Between cost over runs making it financially unattractive and protest from Canada and environmentalists the project was shelved. It sure was nice of them to build us a billion dollars fishing hole!#$%^&>

Hah hah, the worst cost over run of all is to build something and then never use it! IMHO, of course.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like the Cannon Ball County Fair has come to town for the protesters. http://www.prodapl.com/cannon-ball-county-fair-kicks-off-pipeline-protest-site-north-dakota/

Here you can see Dave Matthews putting on a great show down on the res.

Dave Matthews Concert Cannon Ball County Fair North Dakota 3.jpg

Nice evening shot of the big wheel setup right next to the riverbank.

Cannon Ball County Fair North Dakota 5.jpg

Don't miss out on all the racing action.
Cannon Ball County Fair North Dakota 6.jpg

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
“Shailene rubs these essential oils all over her body, and they aren’t very welcoming scents,”

They would be totally disgusted with my wife and I as well because of all the essential oils we have in our house too, use them for everything from deodorant to cooking, probably a couple hundred bottles of different essential oils in our house right now not to mention all the different blends.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
“Shailene rubs these essential oils all over her body, and they aren’t very welcoming scents,”

They would be totally disgusted with my wife and I as well because of all the essential oils we have in our house too, use them for everything from deodorant to cooking, probably a couple hundred bottles of different essential oils in our house right now not to mention all the different blends.
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

My wife likes using those oils, told her id quite putting out and i havnt smelled that shit since. Even the peppermint oil will ruin the smell of peppermint.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know how ya feel Svn. I got some love myself for picking on the Viking fans. You'd think the Sally would have a little thicker skin and understand that a 5-0 team shuts guys like me up a hell of a lot better than bad rep does. ;:;rofl

I got a random generic "u r a dumb ass" hit, I'm feeling a little left out and sorry for myself,,, lol fu world im out

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got a random generic "u r a dumb ass" hit, I'm feeling a little left out and sorry for myself,,, lol fu world im out

Well, fudge. I'm starting to feel left out. How do you two deserve such love around here?

Gotta love the anonymity of rep. We could use another "oops" in the system to unveil some shy new friends. That'd provide me with enough entertainment to whip out the;:;popcorn.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Beer makes me suck less, sometimes unsuckable, that's what mamma says

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, fudge. I'm starting to feel left out. How do you two deserve such love around here?

Gotta love the anonymity of rep. We could use another "oops" in the system to unveil some shy new friends. That'd provide me with enough entertainment to whip out the;:;popcorn.

That oops was no oops I can guarantee you that.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where is Toby and a 30 pack when you need him, things are getting stale around here

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11