Well this is going to get interesting

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
as a christian who does "peaceful prayer" from afar of the front lines, i am compelled to change my avatar. May the good lord protect our law enforcement personnel and various agencies assisting to maintain peace towards the criminal element who do not know or understand the definition of "prayer". I truly wonder when the last time they actually stepped foot into a place of worship or their true religion.

If you would, i would ask that others on here change the avatar to something to show respect to our law enforcement. If not, i would ask that no one bash or criticize anyone. I may have said a few things on this thread not as a true christian fashion, but this needs to end soon.

and last, to change the media perspective on all this, why doesn't the pipeline company come out and release the engineering diagrams and information of all the safety checks for this section of the pipeline and show how this would be the best and safest pipeline?

just my .02!

#greatquestion

- - - Updated - - -

I've been critical of the company on this issue from the start. They have not tried to educate anyone on any facts, which kind of makes me suspicious. I would like to see them communicate a lot more than they have.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Energy transfer partners is being bought out by Sunoco Logistics...sure seems like odd timing.
purchases of companies in the oil field happen at an insane rate and extremely often. Sunoco wouldn't buy them if they weren't 100% confident the pipeline was going in.

- - - Updated - - -

#greatquestion

- - - Updated - - -

I've been critical of the company on this issue from the start. They have not tried to educate anyone on any facts, which kind of makes me suspicious. I would like to see them communicate a lot more than they have.
call the corp they have to provide that to you if you ask.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I sure would like to know where this Joseph Thomas is from who was on the news tonight. He and the rest of these thugs are claiming that they were in humanely treated last night at the Backwater Bridge. I just think it's completely funny how they pretend like they are so innocent to every thing. Due to their unusual upbringing by their parents, I'm starting to have that funny feeling that they all actually still believe in Santa Claus.

I can't wait for the day when the Pipeline gets the go ahead. I would also assume at that time that the Corps of Engineers will order all of the protesters off their property at the same time or give them a deadline to remove all their property. Then when they don't leave by then, they will expect the lawn force meant to go in and remove them. If that does happen I hope the state officials take their sweet time on removing them or let the Army Corps of Engineers try to remove them. That would be great payback for them taking their sweet time on giving the oil company the OK.

pluggin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you see the interview with Kfyr today. Completely opposite of the way he talked in that video. He is talking out both sides of his mouth. Probably just wants an out when they all leave and they are stuck with the expense of cleaning up the mess.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you see the interview with Kfyr today. Completely opposite of the way he talked in that video. He is talking out both sides of his mouth. Probably just wants an out when they all leave and they are stuck with the expense of cleaning up the mess.
;:;rofl

These people will not clean up their mess, let alone pay for it to be cleaned up, they will just walk away. The taxpayers of the state will foot the bill to clean it up. :( :;:lame

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
He actually sounded like he had half a brain. Where was this mindset a two months ago?

Two months? Where has he been for two years? Every other stakeholder involved has bent over backwards begging for his input and cooperation. The tribe continues to rebuff all efforts the county, state, corp, and company have made to be inclusive. **** Archambault.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya i too laughed when i read they would be stuck with cleaning up the mess. Drive through any reservation and look at the disaster, as it looks like a tornado went through them. Even a blind man can tell when they cross into a reservation. Damn pig-sty!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whenever I bring up how the tribe never met with the CORPS or were involved with the meetings, I get the same response....."It wouldn't have mattered, that pipe was going in where they wanted it" I guess if you've been to enough "consulting" meetings only to find out you are just being told whats going to happen whether you like it or not, this time they just didn't show. Not much of an excuse I know, but I'm betting that co. wish like hell they would have chosen a different route now.

Oh and I just heard today that the gal who got hit by that loud grenade like thing, banger?
She lost her arm.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, she'll be rich and a media star at the next great Trump protest.

They should have attended the meetings and started shi'ite then if this was destroying the Earth.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I truly hope that law enforcement has made some kind of plan of action to protect or maintain the Cannonball River boundary once river freezes up and these knuckle heads cross via ice. I do hope for cold weather to thin out the protesters, but then it would benefit the hardcore "rioters" to get onto the private property easier. Maybe somebody can provide some insight there, but is there enough water current in that part of the river which would require the real bitter cold to freeze up. Knowing that some of these people are from California, Oregon or Washington, I can see a bunch of them try to run on the ice at the same time. I would spiritual justice to have them break through the ice.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Umm yeah...IMHO; the vengeance stuff is best left to Him that will only have it. You might want to change your avatar sir and rejoin us commoners.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 12
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4