What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
went to a bar part 2
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="db-2" data-source="post: 407066" data-attributes="member: 4743"><p>I did have time to stop and rest (many) and think about life and things. I am 77 and the days are getting short. Had a summer job these last three years but no more. I have a bike with a 6 cyl motor between my legs and a wife of 53 year who rides with me. </p><p></p><p>She is the only lady i was willing to share my semen with because i knew with the first kiss that the kids would be born alive, and we both would share a lifetime with those kids. </p><p>I fail to understand men willing to take the risk of having their kid aborted and having nothing to say about it. Well, i did as my sperm was precious as my wife was and is.</p><p></p><p>I said this before but i did enjoy FB as i do this site. However, as FB had a problem with maybe Toby and a guy with a new, black GMC it went south. I feel this site has an infection and it is called camper.</p><p></p><p>He brings nothing to the main reason of this site but only to down grade all others which he is good at. It is hard not to respond to him with his meaningless comments. They have now filter into the general comments and cause others to act the same things. Yes, he does have some support but very little.</p><p>Earlier gts got the boot but apparently that is not an option anymore. And it is Vollmer's site so he can do as he pleases. </p><p>So hit the ignore button. I said i would never do that but now find shortly i will hit it. But i will hit it on me and NDA. Yes, i am sure i will in time come back to see how it is going but it will not be soon. I feel he will do this site what happen to FB.</p><p>Camper, make your meaningless statement with the HA-Ha and tell yourself how great you are but for me you are nothing but a pile of shit that i do not need to watch or read how you try to destroy when the only person being destroy is yourself. I do not feel sorry for your sorry ass. </p><p></p><p>To be continue with some more thoughts about shed hunting and an atv that did like to run sideways on the hills. db</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="db-2, post: 407066, member: 4743"] I did have time to stop and rest (many) and think about life and things. I am 77 and the days are getting short. Had a summer job these last three years but no more. I have a bike with a 6 cyl motor between my legs and a wife of 53 year who rides with me. She is the only lady i was willing to share my semen with because i knew with the first kiss that the kids would be born alive, and we both would share a lifetime with those kids. I fail to understand men willing to take the risk of having their kid aborted and having nothing to say about it. Well, i did as my sperm was precious as my wife was and is. I said this before but i did enjoy FB as i do this site. However, as FB had a problem with maybe Toby and a guy with a new, black GMC it went south. I feel this site has an infection and it is called camper. He brings nothing to the main reason of this site but only to down grade all others which he is good at. It is hard not to respond to him with his meaningless comments. They have now filter into the general comments and cause others to act the same things. Yes, he does have some support but very little. Earlier gts got the boot but apparently that is not an option anymore. And it is Vollmer's site so he can do as he pleases. So hit the ignore button. I said i would never do that but now find shortly i will hit it. But i will hit it on me and NDA. Yes, i am sure i will in time come back to see how it is going but it will not be soon. I feel he will do this site what happen to FB. Camper, make your meaningless statement with the HA-Ha and tell yourself how great you are but for me you are nothing but a pile of shit that i do not need to watch or read how you try to destroy when the only person being destroy is yourself. I do not feel sorry for your sorry ass. To be continue with some more thoughts about shed hunting and an atv that did like to run sideways on the hills. db [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Today at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Today at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Today at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Today at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Sunday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
went to a bar part 2
Top
Bottom