Wentz Replaced in Philadelphia?

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Is the writing on the wall? Can the Eagles not rely on the injury prone Wentz?

Jalen Hurts could be used as a wildcat though?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good.

I'd like to see Wentz with the Vikings, where he belongs.

Actually, if you're the Eagles you have learned the value of a good backup QB. Whether it's an injury or even if it turns into an outright competition for the job, that worked pretty well for teams like SF and NE and AZ and GB and the list goes on and on and on. Meh who are we kidding? It's the NFL, shit happens and loyalty is non-existent.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know, he probably has enough $$$ to last the rest of his life and give his kids a great start. With as violent as NFL football is I wouldn't be sorry if he just hung it up. When you look at the lives that Hall-of-Famers live after football it might not be worth it. He can get a job in broadcasting and make a great living, be home with his family and be healthy. To me it would be a smart decision.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
First thing that came to mind is how Hill and Brees play together in NO. IF Hill would have stayed in for Brees against us in the last playoff game we had with the Saints, they'd have beaten us (stay with the hot hand).

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good.

I'd like to see Wentz with the Vikings, where he belongs.

Actually, if you're the Eagles you have learned the value of a good backup QB. Whether it's an injury or even if it turns into an outright competition for the job, that worked pretty well for teams like SF and NE and AZ and GB and the list goes on and on and on. Meh who are we kidding? It's the NFL, shit happens and loyalty is non-existent.

Loyalty is nonexistent in both teams and players

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He will be selling shoes in Scheel's next year

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Him and fritz will be running a year round high fence hunting outfit

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wentz isn't going anywhere. Just picked up a draft and develop backup. If they don't need him and he pans out he is good trading material down the road.

Happycamper

Honored Member
First thing that came to mind is how Hill and Brees play together in NO. IF Hill would have stayed in for Brees against us in the last playoff game we had with the Saints, they'd have beaten us (stay with the hot hand).
mc Carthy was a freakin idiot for dumping Hill and retaining that bubble gum popping black guy who's name escapes me. Peyton has the smarts to develop Hill into a top shelf QB

Last edited:

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He will start UNTIL he gets injured.

Fixed it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Wentz isn't going anywhere. Just picked up a draft and develop backup. If they don't need him and he pans out he is good trading material down the road.
Spot on. If Wentz stays healthy there is no way he is replaced, big IF on staying healthy though. Good thing Wentz signed a big deal so he will be set for life especially for a responsible man like him. I bet we see him back in ND no question as long as his Mrs agrees. I could see him having a show every Sunday morning and I’d watch every one.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fixed it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Spot on. If Wentz stays healthy there is no way he is replaced, big IF on staying healthy though. Good thing Wentz signed a big deal so he will be set for life especially for a responsible man like him. I bet we see him back in ND no question as long as his Mrs agrees. I could see him having a show every Sunday morning and I’d watch every one.
Carson's pretty much set for life now. Don't think he'll be back in ND to live anyway, he bought a ranch in Texas last spring. Wouldn't be surprised if he retired after this contract runs out.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Carson's pretty much set for life now. Don't think he'll be back in ND to live anyway, he bought a ranch in Texas last spring. Wouldn't be surprised if he retired after this contract runs out.

Smart guy ... Texas has no State income tax!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 42
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14