What a mess they have going on just across our northern border.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Dammit. I was going to watch it again when I got home.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Leftist-run censorship for ya... JFC, what a bunch of anti
-a$$holes that have gotten in the wrong places!

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
the guy is in pretty good shape to run that far and still have breath to chew them out pretty sure you wouldnt want to mess with that canuk. haha

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Funny you say that....I was waiting for him to keel over and stroke out.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I used to like Canadians, Australians and New Zeelanders. But unlike this guy, most have become spineless cowards. I have no respect for those countries. Like Californians, they deserve what they get.
We had a cabin in Canada when I was a kid. Spent a lot of time up there. It’s turned into one of the most fucked up countries you could find. Have no desire to go back up there. They have to be destroying the tourism for the country

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Agreed eye...the common folk in canada are mostly darn good folks,these dudley do rights give all of canada a bad rap.we had issues with these clowns in Nipawin one fall fishing Tobin lake...these clowns entered our cabin whilst we were out fishing,went thru all of our gear,freezer etc...then nailed other fishermen with fines for empty beer cans in their boat,never went back,never will f---em

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buddy of mine a fair number of years ago spent hours cleaning his live wells with bleach. They drove up north. Last thirty miles the roads were under construction and it had rained a bunch. Boat was total mud down the sides. They got in the campground and got set up. RCMP drove by and stopped. Opened the livewell. You could smell the bleach. He said the live wells were dirty he can’t go in until he got a warden to check it out. They missed the whole first day of fishing due to total stupidity

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Until the enforcers of the stupid policies AND the plebs take a stand, this will keep happening and probably get worse... Secessio Plebis...

Capture.jpg

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i really want to go hunt waterfowl up there some time and take my kid but what a fucking mess it is to do it

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Worst part about the video, it's EASY for media to "Kookify" and marginalize 1 man and 1 woman complaining vs. the number of folks who complied for the cull to be completed........

Last edited:

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
i really want to go hunt waterfowl up there some time and take my kid but what a fucking mess it is to do it

I've hunted waterfowl many times in SK. Prior to Covid it was really no problem. Make sure they know what guns you're bringing across, buy a license and then go meet the 99% of landowners who will let you hunt. Only time I was ever turned down was when someone else had already asked. Now, because I have had covid I can't cross the border to buy a loaf of bread. Need to wait at least 3-4 months for the covid to completely leave the body so I will have a negative test.

Once you're in Canada my experience will be that the majority of people in the prairie provinces are very similar to us.

- - - Updated - - -

You think Canada is bad... Just wait until the USA "elects" a gay guy. It will happen.

Being gay doesn't make you a problem just as making decisions that cause us problems doesn't make you gay. People like Buttigeig are doing us no good because of his political beliefs not because he's a switch-hitter.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've hunted waterfowl many times in SK. Prior to Covid it was really no problem. Make sure they know what guns you're bringing across, buy a license and then go meet the 99% of landowners who will let you hunt. Only time I was ever turned down was when someone else had already asked. Now, because I have had covid I can't cross the border to buy a loaf of bread. Need to wait at least 3-4 months for the covid to completely leave the body so I will have a negative test.

Once you're in Canada my experience will be that the majority of people in the prairie provinces are very similar to us.

- - - Updated - - -

Being gay doesn't make you a problem just as making decisions that cause us problems doesn't make you gay. People like Buttigeig are doing us no good because of his political beliefs not because he's a switch-hitter.

covid is the reason

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I was referring to the acceptance culture that comes along with pinch hitting or buntting. Bad management decisions can really take the fun out of the game.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
The unhappy man made reference multiple times to 1 positive test out of 10,000 total tested. Along with the questions he's asking, He should be asking: "How accurate are the tests?" Meaning, are the tests accurate to 1:10,000 or are they well within the margin of error?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77