What bears like for a snack.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This was in the 80s, great time to be a teenager that's for sure! He used to wake up in the winter once in a while and we'd be like go back to bed you goof ball. That's mom probably telling him that here ha ha. We just made him a den from straw bales, kind of like an igloo.
Used to take him to the public beach on the 4th of july..you wanna see folks scatter! We'd have the beach all to ourselves until the cops and or wardens came! Ha ha ha
20201002_045939.jpg
The western yoke on your Mom's Comfy jacket screams 80's for sure.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where were you living at the time? Any hassles from the about keeping a wild animal as a pet?
Western ND, nope none. When mom got him up at an animal sale in MN he could fit in your shaving kit. "Orphaned at a bear rescue place"
She sat him on my chest that night while I slept, woke me up asking me guess what I bought! I said a coon, get it out of here and she said guess again! I felt it's ass and said, is this a bear? And she was like yep, you got it on the second guess! At that point I was like turn on the darn light! Ha ha ha

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
breeding population in pembina county.
No doubt.
Bears are not the " deep woods" animals that most people think.
I'd like to see ND open a limited season for them like they did for Fisher/Otter.
Heck, I can look out a window from my cabin and see ND.
Have had several bear here over the years. Including 2 nights ago.

I " hope" I persuaded him enuff to leave my bbq grill alone.;)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 133
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 47