What outdoors stuff did ya get for Christmas?

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was all excited to get the Knotter, which I've looked at for a long time and never bought for myself. Yup, I'm an easy to buy for happy camper! Simple things make the holiday much more simpler.

Oh yeah, I was pleased to receive a Pittsburgh Steelers hand towel, too. A pretty good day.:;:howdy

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Playstation VR (virtual reality) for the kids, but damn, is that fun stuff for the adults too. Pretty crazy!

Otherwise just some good outdoor socks and clothing for me.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
c201b8ff1ede9ff8596faf5d712d4439--christmas-meme-merry-christmas-quotes.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grandpa didn't want or need anything but got our grandkids baseball gloves, Hockey sticks and stocking caps with built in headlights. They turned off the lights and had a pretty intense hockey game going until one finally got rubbed off the puck headfirst into the coffee table. It ended up with the first aid kit coming out at a 5-5 tie. rematch tonight in the garage. Grandpa had just as much fun as the kids.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
5yr old got a Ukulele from Santa, 9yr old a Guitar. That's sure to get me headed outdoors.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grandpa didn't want or need anything but got our grandkids baseball gloves, Hockey sticks and stocking caps with built in headlights. They turned off the lights and had a pretty intense hockey game going until one finally got rubbed off the puck headfirst into the coffee table. It ended up with the first aid kit coming out at a 5-5 tie. rematch tonight in the garage. Grandpa had just as much fun as the kids.
sounds like something I'd done in back in my day, play something rough inside the house, where its suppose to be outside....lol

Mac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wife asked what I want for Christmas, I said I don’t need much, so a couple days later she said, Christmas is getting close what do you want? I replied I don’t need much, maybe just a nobbie would be good!
So she didn’t buy me anything, and a nobbie it was! Happy camper here!

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s pretty cool. It is heavier than say, my MSR whisperlite, but not as heavy as a whisperlite and a full canister of fuel. Just gotta think about where you’re going and which one makes more sense.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wife and I got each other a chunk of coal! :(

IMG_1440.jpg

Well, maybe not coal, but it is black.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not a damn thing. But I did get gift cards and cash that I will most likely put toward a new underwater camera. So there's that. Which is nice.

AaronJ

Founding Member
Founding Member
Monster ATV box (with 2 rod boxes to attach) and digger auger carrier for my sled, weathertechs, and tungsten. A great Christmas.

gr8outdoors

Founding Member
Founding Member
A new battery for my wife's car when it left her stranded at work after a night shift on Xmas morning. Ugh!

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
some tools, and month or so ago a small plastic boat (7 1/2 ft by 3 1/2 ft) that I am going to convert into a sled/wheeled cart for duck hunting. Finally something to use all those bikes in the backyard for lol may try to make the cart convertible into a game cart and with a hitch so the kids 4 wheeler can pull it when I build it.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like the way cooter00 thinks, I went along those same lines.
Got my Mrs. a new Sig P938 BRG in two tone for Concealed carry along with a membership for the both of us to Prarie patriot's new range on the strip in Mandan once it opens and some CCW classes, we already have our CCW but never hurts to have some professional training along with hands on, would like to upgrade to a class one anyhow.
Looking forward to playing with the new Sig Myself lol.Thumbs Up
938-9-TSS-BRG-AMBI11.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 158
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95