What outdoors stuff did ya get for Christmas?

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what was wrong with the furnace, was your flame sensor dirty?
Pressure switch on the combustion air supply was stuck so the furnace would try to start but not seeing any pressure, would shut back off prior to opening the gas valve and igniting the flame. All about safety which is a good thing. I prefer a cold house to a natural gas explosion.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn....lucky you didn’t freeze a few pipes getting that cold.
Wouldn't have taken too much longer with the cold temps and wind to get below freezing for sure.

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well in early Oct we picked up a pickup and just sold the old Yukon XL. So picked up a topper and running boards. My wife shot a decent buck and picked that up from KDM the day before Christmas eve. Beyond that a pair of gloves and a scheels gift cards. Oh and maybe had mentioned put a muffler into the waiting pool through Dakota Silencer. Thinking with the Scheels gc I'll pick up a Marcum recon

nybs

Honored Member
Milwaukee Fuel M18 kit w 3 batteries - best in-laws ever. Hope to punch some holes this weekend.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Santa brought me an ATN Thor HD 384 2-8x thermal scope. Got it mounted up last night, thinking I may go sight it in when the sun comes up.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33