What's in your flask?

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are both Islay's, where the peat comes from....But Lagavulin is the top dog when it comes to the Islay's and the difference between the two would be like rubbing alcohol vs Grey Goose (IMO). Laphroig gets good praise, but I think it's shit compared to Lagavulin 16. I do like the peat though. Got a bottle of Ardbeg too (another Islay) and again it's no comparison. Been trying to find something I like as much as the Lag but cheaper, so far I have failed.

Lagavulin in a neat situation is ok in my book.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right now my Flask is Budweiser; waiting on a pizza: Listening to Neil Young with no life or prospects. Strangely good. Budweiser.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I was a younger man and money was needing a good stretching, we drank budweiser, not cause it was cheaper, but dollars to cents it had more alcohol per ounce for the money than any available at that time. I found it to be a worthy drink, with respective returns

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
If one drank it through a straw it went even farther. Drinking beer through a straw in college still equates to the worst hangover I think I have ever had. Live and learn.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since I can't express myself through dance I used my muse for verse. Jaun R.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 39
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 17
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12