Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Forward Facing Tech

Votes: 2 6.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
Which portion of your electronics is your MUST HAVE? If your graphs all went to crap, except somehow it was allowing one of the "aspects" to be shown, which would you use? 2D Sonar? Down Imaging? Side Imaging? Forward Facing Tech? 360?

I think I would pick side imaging. Finding those fish is the most important use of it all for me. How about you?

Crazy how much these electronics can do nowadays.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its going to be 2d for travel and mapping---- not hitting a rock bottom structure etc is most important IMO

Weekender

★★★ Legendary Member
I've never powered on the radio in any of the boats I've had. Just peace and quiet. I would say accurate mapping would be one of my top priorities as far as electronics.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never powered on the radio in any of the boats I've had. Just peace and quiet. I would say accurate mapping would be one of my top priorities as far as electronics.
Both Walleye and LM like music -- -country; you can turn it up bass set fairly high. They still like it.

I turn on my tunes while i am puttin together some rigs in my boat and its up on the lift and guess what comes swimin in for the party. Bass and walleye are not exactly buddies but they hang together when the tunes are one. They look a person too and i would swear they want requests. Luke Bryan huntin fishin lovin every mininute you can tell that is a fav upon the "school"

That is the honest god truth. I will take a video and post it next time. Drowns out the click click click of the humminbird/garmins.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right? I pulled the fuse for my boat's radio.
Yup in 2007 I bit the bullet and ordered the Red Ranger. Got into the options and I declined the radio. The salesman could NOT believe me. After we were done he said that was the first boat he ever ordered that did not have the radio. 🤣

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could not handle being without a radio. I have music playing constantly weather I'm in the office, house, garage, mowing, boat, ice house, etc.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a firm believer that if the fish aren't biting it's cuz they don't like the station.....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80