What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Big Game Hunting
Deer
Whitetail Statewide Tag
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Traxion" data-source="post: 494707" data-attributes="member: 983"><p>I’m sure it’s a coveted opportunity for the NP that gets it. As others have said, fundraisers are tons of work. And the market is saturated, everyone is trying to raise money for something. From kids sports to community clubs to sportsmen’s groups, they all have good causes. Too much junk out there, I just donate money anymore. </p><p></p><p>I’m not sure I loc the idea of bidding but I guess the dollars add up regardless. The optics of it are poor at best with and all time low number of tags and lots of pissed hunters. The true trophy tags like sheep should maybe get the same judgement when it comes to auctions but I think most feel like those tags are out of reach due to odds anyway. Deer tags should be accessible in most minds so that is why it sits so poorly with so many.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Traxion, post: 494707, member: 983"] I’m sure it’s a coveted opportunity for the NP that gets it. As others have said, fundraisers are tons of work. And the market is saturated, everyone is trying to raise money for something. From kids sports to community clubs to sportsmen’s groups, they all have good causes. Too much junk out there, I just donate money anymore. I’m not sure I loc the idea of bidding but I guess the dollars add up regardless. The optics of it are poor at best with and all time low number of tags and lots of pissed hunters. The true trophy tags like sheep should maybe get the same judgement when it comes to auctions but I think most feel like those tags are out of reach due to odds anyway. Deer tags should be accessible in most minds so that is why it sits so poorly with so many. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Today at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Today at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Today at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Today at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Sunday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Big Game Hunting
Deer
Whitetail Statewide Tag
Top
Bottom