Who's still not on the water

fishin_4_eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
With work and two little ones I have to admit I have not had the boat out. That's all going to change starting Thursday. Im hauling down the camper Wednesday and then Thursday the boat. I plan on hitting up the east end hard Thursday-Monday and then every weekend till pheasant hunting. the walleyes better beware. I just got a new HDS 7 for the cousul and then put my elite 7 on the bow. if it works like I think the fish should just jump in the boat and save themselves from my Lindy riggs and jigs. I think that i drove the wife crazy enough, because she is telling me I need to get the boat out and get out of her hair.

Plain Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am right with you. Two little ones, work, going back to college, and thinking about buying a new house. I have 2 different 4 hour days in the boat. Pulling the camper to Riverdale on Wednesday and boat on Friday. I cant wait till this class is over the first week of June. Then I am gone. ps my two trips to the river sucked so nothing to report. At so point I forgot how to fish the river.:;:huh

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
1 13' sauger for me this year... rafferty here i come!!! i think i'm owed this weekend!!!

oh well, gonna be a long summer... for the fish:)...

Colonel Angus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The boat won't be in the yard until my garage is free (guessing mid June). Have that cadillac head gasket project to deal with.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry I already lost my water virginity this year. Already took the dip...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been out once, caught my limit on the Missouri out of a friends boat. Pulled mine out of storage almost 3 months ago, loaded all my gear into it, put the batteries back in, washed it, tarped it back up and it has sat in the driveway since....:(

This weekend the sh!t show starts and like said earlier will stop pheasant weekend.

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been out on the water once but not in my boat. Tomorrow will be the first time I will get it out. It is going to suck though because I will be breaking in two motors so no fishing for me. Man I hate sitting on the water all day and not being able to fish.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mi e is still in storage.... been telling myself I can't get it out till I complete the basement bathroom build.... my wife must have heard me say that to myself cuz she keeps coming up with other projects and putting the bathroom on the back burner..... I think k she's up to no good

Walleye Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just had this little bundle of joy Friday. Have yet to be on the water and might not be for a few weeks! Definitely worth it though!
fin.jpg

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me three --- no water for me --- boat is in shop getting summerized. I don't get to anxious --- let the water temps warm up a little.

220swift

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have not made it out either. But the camper is now setup at Ft Stevenson and after a quick nap when I get off work in the morning i plan on remedying that problem.

Last edited:

fishin_4_eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Finally got out and pick up a few today. It took a couple hours to find them, but they are feeding and hungry.

Wrkn2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
No water for me yet either. Between crap weather and prepping for a graduation I just havnt had time. After this weekend it should be game on!

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only made it out 4 times, even though the weather never cooperates. The wind is always blowing at weird directions(usually south east), or the all day Saturday through Sunday drizzle that never quits. I missed out on the June bite last year, learned my lesson, don't ever schedule summer projects that take more than a day to finish.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 98
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 33