Wild Game Nation dbag caught poaching

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sad thing is seems like more and more hunting/fishing shows seem to have these toolbags as hosts or I am getting more irritable as I age.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
if anyone had a list of any and all of their products i could start adding them to the list underneath underarmor

Haha, exactly right. When I first read the article, I thought "this sounds like the flap over underarmour" - that's why I said that if sponsors would spurn him, he'd just dry up and go away.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good for you guys, iffn you like watching someone else enjoy the outdoors, but I cant stand that shit. The whispering, and douchiness of it all is more than I can stomach, even if the guys are nice and doing a neat job.
The ego of someone thinking they are so neat that others are willing to sit and watch them hunt... :;:huh just fricken not for me.

That Johnsonville guy is worth watching for about 3 minutes, cause he is just so comical, makes me smile while he is getting so jacked up.
if you ever watch the drury's they put together some very great shows, i have learned a lot from those guys, not as much as actually chasing deer on my own but i cant do that year round, and these guys are very down to earth hunters who dedicate a lot of their own time to harvesting giant whitetails on their on ground, and they have been at it for 20+ years back when the televised hunting was just the good ole boys! i have a lot of their dvds and record some of their shows, jim shockey is another show i dont mind watching, but that maaay have something to do with Eva making an appearance! haha

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Western hunter and some of the eastmans, dropped alaska, jim shockey especially the professionals show, Cody Robbins,solo hunter. either exotic mountain sheep hunts or western/alaska hunts i can watch. you tube has alot of good stuff with no advertising. I really like gear based hunts where they tell you what stuff has performed and what hasnt. There are some guys who are no bs and if it is junk will tell you even if it means pissing a sponsor off. I cant watch whitetail hunts unless it has some really good camera work that is interesting. Thats where shows like Shockey and Western hunter really shine is the cinematography makes it interesting to see the beautiful country they are hunting in.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Over the course of the past 48 hours, Plano Synergy became aware of a situation which required swift and decisive action.
Today, Bill Busbice and Plano Synergy mutually agreed to end their association. Bill Busbice and his partners sold their outdoor brands to Plano Synergy in 2013. Since then, Bill has been providing services under contract to Plano Synergy, principally as a host of the Wildgame Nation television program, until today when that relationship was severed. Plano Synergy will also be cancelling the Wildgame Nation TV show.
Plano Synergy has a culture that is grounded in integrity and great respect for the outdoors. This comes with the expectation that we will always do the right thing. Our decisions will always reflect our commitments to our customers and consumers. We have a deep respect for the law, tradition and the ethical practices of our sports. We take pride in serving our industry and promote the fair and lawful practices of game hunting. Every day we strive to be a company that is trustworthy, respectful and fair with our consumers, employees, customers and business partners.
We thank you for your trust.
Sincerely,
David E. Dudick
Chief Executive Officer

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15