Wild

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone watching this series? Been an exciting, hit-filled, energetic series so far......until tonight (if you're a Wild fan).

Foligno with a 5 minute major and game misconduct 2 minutes into the game.....very poor response by the Wild after that. Not sure what's up with the BS calls against Foligno the past few games. Tonight's penalty was nothing more than an incidental 2 minute minor and refs made it into a game-changer. Possibly a series-changer.

Would be great if the Wild could either A) win a faceoff, B) kill a penalty, or C) score a PP goal

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Always the refs fault when it comes to minny sports fans
Yeah, I'm not usually that guy about refs.....these were egregious and game changing.

My comments about faceoffs, penalty kills, and PP goals were directed at the Wild. Do better or lose regardless of refs. Rise above....and they did not.

undguy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Always the refs fault when it comes to minny sports fans
Not just minny fans. Every commentator that spoke or wrote about Sunday‘s game said the same thing. Terrible calls that affected the outcome of the game.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some bad calls but they looked like they were pulling a plow last night I thought.

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have been watching also. At least, whenever they are actually playing decent. I don't think I've ever seen them so shitty on the PK? I to was hoping for a second round at least, but it's not looking good. Pretty disappointing again. One and done. I still keep watching. lol
"Would be great if the Wild could either A) win a faceoff, B) kill a penalty, or C) score a PP goal"
I totally agree @CatDaddy

Fish On!

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some bad calls but they looked like they were pulling a plow last night I thought.
I think it was a trail of tears....they just couldn't get over the first two minutes and all the water weight from crying on the inside led to a VERY non-competitive showing.

Dryfly36

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lazy hockey leads to penalties, especially tripping calls. The Wild are playing lazy. It is fun to watch some of the other teams that have a ton of speed.

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been watching when I can and yes, they looked horrible the other night. I've seen them play good enough to win a game like that during the year. but they are a Minny team and it's the playoffs so not holding my breath. See if they can pull their head out of their asses and right the ship tomorrow. Hard for me to say this but when they are out, I will be rooting for the Kraken. At least see Hakstol have some success with an expansion team. They have a good chance of moving on to next round

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wild can’t catch a break open net and puck bounces over Hartmans stick

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
They need to elevate the puck at the net.

It's not good when you're holding your breath that the Stars don't score instead of believing the Wild can.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Game. Set. Match. Great showing at home.

It's clear who wanted this one more.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
No physical play at all seems the refs set the tone and that was a big part if the wild had a chance to win this series. Well at least I have some one to cheer against now. Any one but Dallas or Colorado

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
No physical play at all seems the refs set the tone and that was a big part if the wild had a chance to win this series. Well at least I have some one to cheer against now. Any one but Dallas or Colorado
100%

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88