Wile E Coyote

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Took a bad tumble late Saturday when my right leg kind of buckled. That hasn't happened in quite a while. Tried to save myself from falling and of course I screwed myself up worse by doing that.
Anyway tore my hamstring in my right leg and it is torn badly! Can't hardly move, hurts when I sit, hurts when I stand/walk, hurts when I lie down. What the heck else is going to happen?
Got one thing going for me, my bride doesn't have Chemo this week, so hopefully it will heal enough so I can drive her to the Valley next Tuesday.

A year ago the wife slipped on some ice in the garage. Tore all 3 of her hamstrings away from where they attach by her left ass cheek. Surgeon pulled them back up 3 inches and reattached them. Put her in a $1500 brace that went around her waist and thigh for 10 weeks, she had to take a sponge bath for 6 of those weeks. Therapy for 3 months after that. This September she slipped on some water on the floor at work and screwed up her knee. After 3 months of hobbling around finally went to the Dr. Tore the meniscus, screwed up the cartilage, they shaved the meniscus and drilled a bunch of holes in the bone to promote blood flow to try and get the cartilage to regenerate itself. She's only allowed to work 4 hour days and still limping around. ;:;banghead

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 24
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7