Wind

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
Haha, I don't have a tag but guided 3 buddies and their son's. Hunted a Waterfowl Production area that was a full section of cattails, very dry in spots and we walked in slowly on a couple different trails. Results: 2 does, and 2 bucks...hmmm, the hard part was dragging them out. Nothing big for the bucks but those kids sure had fun! Was up close and personal. Their pics not mine so I will have to ask their permission to post them.

-Brek
Nothing says ND deer season quite like sending multiple people into a cattail slough with safties off.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
At least the wind has gone down some for now and its has snowed a bit with more on the way, some place look to get more than others, east side of the state it could be getting more snow than the west. Its game changer now, they will now stick out like sore thumb with the white background, I just prefer we don't get too much snow an inch will be plenty on top of what we have. Kudos to all hunters that were able to tag out this past weekend in this wind

Last edited:

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Got some white plastic bags stuck in the fence out back. Flopping in the wind big time. Going to have to go retrieve them cause its right where the deer come through the yard and I bet that would spook them. LB

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
The wife and kid were going to head out Thursday. Now that's not looking it's going to happen. Hopefully things will calm down for the weekend they can fill their tags.

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got some white plastic bags stuck in the fence out back. Flopping in the wind big time. Going to have to go retrieve them cause its right where the deer come through the yard and I bet that would spook them. LB
Maybe they will decoy in some snow geese! Keep your shotgun handy.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 117
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69