WTF is wrong with kids these days

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Better question. REF is wrong with these kids parents. Where is the discipline. I would have never considered doing anything to this extreme out of fear of what my parents would do. Nevermind the law. Thanks mom and dad.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The "boys" that did this repeatedly should just be put into general population in jail. We'll see what they think of this fun game then.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Real or fiction they cannot tell the difference. Its not my fault seems the norm and that's the parents fault.The youth of today live in their own little world and things are not well there and its all on a 3/5 screen with thumb controls.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think one of the problems is that society now has laws that will punish parents who use any type of force to discipline their brats.
These boy appear to be homosexual thugs. Perhaps it's also society pushing the homosexual agenda and making children read crap like Johnny has two daddy's. I once had a debate with a lady I know who was paranoid about Christians. She was furious about priests molesting little boys. I said the problem isn't that they are Christian the problem is they are suppressed homosexuals. She was very angry about that statement, and said homosexuality had nothing to do with it. I said they are not molesting little girls. Unfortunately I'm guessing giving up being married didn't bother these people who evidently at one time had faith. However, suppressing sexual desires with raging hormones is a recipe for disaster. Let priests be married and the problem goes away. Stop teaching homosexuality, abortion, and things like that and many problems will go away. It's hard to be a good nation with our two party perverts and money worshipers in power. One of these days we will meet our Babylon.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
The media does more damage then good because they never tell the truth and like to blame it on other things just to start the speculation of the situation.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
the problem is spiritual boys

knock faith/religion all you want, you can't argue with the results of this little "test" we've been running the last three or four decades

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got ganged up on once in HS (nothing grotesque like this) and when I got loose and started swinging a couple faces and noses decided it wasn't funny anymore when they had to go get ice. Tried telling the advisor on me and when he found out the truth they wished they would have just taken the lumps I gave them.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got ganged up on once in HS (nothing grotesque like this) and when I got loose and started swinging a couple faces and noses decided it wasn't funny anymore when they had to go get ice. Tried telling the advisor on me and when he found out the truth they wished they would have just taken the lumps I gave them.

nowadays the victim might bring a gun the next day - this doesn't dawn on these dorks?

what goes on in kids' brains seems to be getting dumber every day - it's always been dumb but it's getting spectacular

#tidepodsaretasty

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
The "boys" that did this repeatedly should just be put into general population in jail. We'll see what they think of this fun game then.

Agreed, they need to be in a pound me in the ass prison if guilty. I can understand some kid flipping out and going on a rampage and wiping these thugs out for good. I don't think I could contain myself if it happened to one of my boys, I'd probably end up in prison.

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
unfortunately this is our society now. There is a loss of reality. The media and has completely ruined stable living. Look at tv shows. I watched a public show last night that said the "S' word three times. Not to mention the sex and constant violence. Kids are numb to reality. Parents are poorly trained and live with an expectation that others will take care of it or 'its the school's fault." No one takes responsibility anymore. Always someone else's fault. An entitled society. There is one way to fix it in my eyes. God! There is no fear of god anymore. No fear of going to hell for your actions. My church's attendance has dropped almost in half. The belief is gone and parents are to blame for not instilling this belief. Take your children to church!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think one of the biggest reasons we see stuff like this is simply because "we", as a society, tolerate it. Every damn one of these little homo's will be able to go seek the shelter and love of their family.

Contrast this with Japanese society where it is always well known that if you pull some kind of crap like this to bring dishonor onto your family, you are out on your own.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, with Colfax being like 120 people, 5 "upper classmen" being suspended is a really big fraction of the junior and senior classes. SMDH...

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also, with Colfax being like 120 people, 5 "upper classmen" being suspended is a really big fraction of the junior and senior classes. SMDH...

Up until this fall (we moved) my three boys would have been going to Richland 44. I am quite protective of my family and if my boy would have come home and told me that some F tard did something like this to him, I can't imagine the red I would have seen. My rage would have be towards the boys and the fathers of these boys.... It is my believe that much of the attitude of a boy is a direct result of the father instilling the rules and values. My blood is just boiling thinking about it.

One thing that caught my eye in this is that some of the individuals "have moved on to college" which means this $hit has been going on for a while. This isn't just a thing that happened this year this is a perpetual issue.

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remember in '94 when that american kid did some vandalizing in Singapore? They caned him across the arse. Wonder what the poor little sissy kids would do here in "merica" if we went that route. Bet crime would drop drastically.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys blaming lack of church seem to be conveniently forgetting about A LOT of things that have happened within those churches.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The mass media does more damage then good because they never tell the truth and like to blame it on other things just to start the speculation of the situation.

No shit, I agree completely.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm going to disagree with most of you on this. I have 4 kids ranging from elementary age to college age. From what I have seen with my kids and their friends and other kids I see is that the kids today are way better kids than when I was growing up in the 70s and 80s. I discussed this subject with my dad a few months back. He even says today's kids are much better behaved than when he was growing up in the 50's and 60's. My sister grew up in the 70's and has been a teacher at a number of different middle schools. She can't believe how good the kids are today compared to when she went to school.

I know that everybody has their own experiences. I'm maybe fortunate that my kids are all pretty good kids. Somebody else may have bad experiences with kids. I think the difference is how things are reported today and the extremes of society. When I was growing up, I don't know if this incident would have made the paper. My guess is that it would have been handled in school and kept quiet from media. It certainly wouldn't have been in the paper in the 50's and 60's. And don't think these kinds of things didn't happen back then. Crap just got swept under the rug. The amount of hazing that was done in my middle school and high school would never have been tolerated today. No question about it.

I also couldn't imagine the amount of trouble I would have gotten in if I had the internet back in the day. Don't think you were any better. We all know at our old age how dumb the tide-pod challenge is. It's dumb as hell. I can't say when I was in high school that we wouldn't have done stupid crap like that, neither can you.

Don't be old farts and say "Back in my day..." That's crap. Maybe you were a good kid and had all kinds of respect for other people but there was plenty of bad things that went on then too.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Hazing that went on in the 70's and 80's was way out of line, and if it happened today, would be all over the news just like this "rape game" is today.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys,

I really wish we could let this investigation play out before bashing on the boys and their parents. Out of the 5 boys that have been suspended 1 has already been exonerated of any wrong doing. I believe this is going to be a sign of things to come. Time will tell.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 24
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8