WTF is wrong with kids these days

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any penetration is rape, defiantly. Let me ask you this. If YOU were held down and someone stuck something up your azz, would you call it something else?

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
kinda why I asked. It doesn't matter what I/you think. It matters what law thinks. I don't know the law hence why I ask.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys,

I don't disagree with what you are saying about rape, parenting, hazing, etc...let's not tar and feather the boys quite yet. These are accusations. There is an ongoing investigation within the school and the Richland Co. sheriffs dept. Once the facts come out from the investigation or a possible trial, then we will be able to see what actually went on more clearly. Or at least I would hope so.

- - - Updated - - -

What would you call somebody that imposes themselves sexually on somebody else without consent? Usually they are called rapists.

As far as my own boys, yes they will make mistakes and will get into trouble. Raping people is IMO a whole different level. If my boys ever did anything like what has been described, especially as a minor, I would feel I have failed as a parent. If it was public knowledge, I would feel as if it were my fault and would probably be living under a rock for a long time. Like I said, there are some things you just don't do.

After they are CONVICTED I certainly would refer to those people as rapist. I will go out on a limb here and say rape is not tolerated by anyone.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am guessing that this is not something that just suddenly started and if it is true that there are some that have taken part of this and since graduated what happens to them and how long has this been swept under the rug or how long have people looked the other way.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Talking to my brother in-law last night and he said a similar thing happened at BHS when he was in wrestling in the mid 80's. The older boys held down a younger boy ( who's name I won't repeat ) and shoved a tube of toothpaste up his ass. He said he told the coaches if that ever happened to him he would quit wrestling, so apparently the coaches knew about it but did nothing.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^the weirdest stories seem to always come from the hockey and wrestling crowds. Was never quite sure how many of them were true.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
yep - I too heard the "object insertion" stories (from solid sources) at BHS (early 80s)

:;:howdy

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_3295.JPG

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
The golf team of all teams was the worst in my high scholl

Ouch, aren't anal beads supposed to be smaller than golf ball size............. :;:. I will wait to comment on this, until after the sheriff and school do their investigation on this situation, and hopefully come out with the truth on this.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard there used to be a hazing ritual in the military called tea bagging can anyone verify such a rumor. I googled tea bagging military, Answer ask someone from the military
#$%^&>

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tea bagging is not just a military thing but yes at ft sill you didn't want to fall asleep in the wrong place or time

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
I heard there used to be a hazing ritual in the military called tea bagging can anyone verify such a rumor. I googled tea bagging military, Answer ask someone from the military
#$%^&>

No, it is not a ritual in the Marine Corps. Anyone running around tea bagging people would probably be labled a "fag".

- - - Updated - - -

Tea bagging is not just a military thing but yes at ft sill you didn't want to fall asleep in the wrong place or time

Not surprised that this is a thing in the Army.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You do know where the Marines go through their artillery training right.

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you are a male senior/12grader in high school and are a "victim " of the rape game, I'd guess most likely you didn't try to stop it...prob enjoyed it

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you are a male senior/12grader in high school and are a "victim " of the rape game, I'd guess most likely you didn't try to stop it...prob enjoyed it

I will guess you are very wrong about this............

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9