Yellowstone update

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wormwiggler , on YouTube there are sorts, season recaps and full episodes . Mix and match but better than nothing. I didn't realize it was on prime, the first big winter storm we get I'll binge on it .

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Met a guy who owns a ranch in SD where they filmed dances with wolves, I guess he wasn’t a big fan of Costner, he had a few choice words about his opinion of him! I didn’t really change my opinion though,Yellowstone is too addicting being in this far.
I think much of Hollywierd think they are little gods. A lady that worked for me went to college in Missoula and they used a few dozen college students as extras in a movie with Kenny Roger's. On tv he Co m es across as a nice guy, but she said he was a total ass.
There is a singer by the name of Greenwood. I forget his first name. He tries to come across as Mr. Patriot. Following his tour buss out of Brainerd Minnesota when we were out of yown a few miles they dumped their septic system on the road at 60mph. I guess they have some electronic remove valves or something. I was off on the shoulder ducking the chunky stuff.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think much of Hollywierd think they are little gods. A lady that worked for me went to college in Missoula and they used a few dozen college students as extras in a movie with Kenny Roger's. On tv he Co m es across as a nice guy, but she said he was a total ass.
There is a singer by the name of Greenwood. I forget his first name. He tries to come across as Mr. Patriot. Following his tour buss out of Brainerd Minnesota when we were out of yown a few miles they dumped their septic system on the road at 60mph. I guess they have some electronic remove valves or something. I was off on the shoulder ducking the chunky stuff.

This is your chunky shit tank dumper.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anything has to be better than last years episodes.
That was a big let down, the 3 previous years were pretty good but last year......lame...:poop:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 104
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66