Yellowstone

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Beth is the girl we all wanted :unsure: :eek: when growing up, but you didn't want to take her home to meet your Mother! ...rofl... ...rockon...
She's completely unrealistic, but it IS just a movie. In real life, she'd be buried under a single-wide by now.

However, in the movie, she'd walk right up to your momma, and kick her right square in the toddler-hatch.

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looking like after they finish filming season 5 that the show will done for good. All good things must come to an end I guess. The first half of this season has been lackluster at best.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looking like after they finish filming season 5 that the show will done for good. All good things must come to an end I guess. The first half of this season has been lackluster at best.
Classic outcome for most good series. Most everybody involved (mostly the writers it seems) have thrown in the towel and it shows.

That's got to be a real drag for the actors who've enjoyed the series and put their hearts into it.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just started watching this about 2 weeks ago on Paramount. I am in the middle of season 3 already.
Been pretty good, sometimes we get wound up and watch 3-4 in an evening. Next thing you know its a couple hours past my bath time.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good show watched it on Midco years ago like 720 or something channel don't remember you can catch reruns at certain times too. Have read Costner wants out and maybe new person will fill his shoes time will tell. Gods country for sure.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good show watched it on Midco years ago like 720 or something channel don't remember you can catch reruns at certain times too. Have read Costner wants out and maybe new person will fill his shoes time will tell. Gods country for sure.

They want him out, saying he’s difficult to work with. They’ve also approached Matthew McConaughey with the new episodes, just in case!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think sheridan is getting in way over his head, trying to start all these other shows at the same time.
You can tell the last couple of seasons have really gone down hill.
I think Sheridan head is way too big for his shoulders. Just my 2 cents.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88