1720066816395.png

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
1720414853214.png

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I had plan to say nothing but there is hurt. Been there for over two years now. I believe i have found someone finally to fix. So, thanks for the comments as it means a lot to me.

Had not posted for some time and it has been hard for me not to add my comments many of time. So, i have been enjoying the reading and giving a thumps up. Many great comments by all with the exception of one.

Yes, Catdaddy, the boobs, I could not resist. Had to finally post. Felt good to do again and i am ok. db-2

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had plan to say nothing but there is hurt. Been there for over two years now. I believe i have found someone finally to fix. So, thanks for the comments as it means a lot to me.

Had not posted for some time and it has been hard for me not to add my comments many of time. So, i have been enjoying the reading and giving a thumps up. Many great comments by all with the exception of one.

Yes, Catdaddy, the boobs, I could not resist. Had to finally post. Felt good to do again and i am ok. db-2
Very glad you're ok and found someone to finally fix. Happy to hear from ya!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good to hear from you db-2, also was I right about the article I saved for you. Also thanks to svn for making the point of reaching out, now if we had 2400 back because he was also a quite fond of knockers.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's a few on here who've experienced the fog of war. I thank God I'm not one of them. I experienced the fog of bureaucracy with a smattering of retarded rockets (It WAS a little weird thinking these raghead fucks would be happy to blow ME to hell. WTF?!! All I'm about is fresh Copenhagen, good beer and strange--forgot Victorian Era Literature.) Things were real fucked up in Viet Nam.

You came back and I and the Country love you for it: And thanks to you guys for Vets coming home proud and safe.

Titties and Beer:

1720578242154.png

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It sucks. It's weird. Frank Zappa will improve your drumming and sense of humor. I had to post it:

Last edited:

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It sucks. It's weird. Frank Zappa will improve your drumming and sense of humor:

Good one svn....zappa what a trip....he mustof been high when his daughter was born poor thing came into our world as "moon unit" Hahaha.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
War or conflict
everyone has a story to tell and one for me, i was in the jungle of nam doing what i was train to do. One day a general came out and ended up at my howitzer. It did not go well for him. There was a breakdown in communication between me and him.
By midafternoon i loss my command of my gun, my R&R to bancock, my M16 which was worthless any ways, a couple of other things. So, in my 7th month there i was missing my rifle. In a combat zone. However, a guy had a grease gun he sold me for $50. It was just hard to find ammo for it.
And then he wanted my stripes. Never got and i was a forgotten soldier with the lifers after that day over there. Went home after 10 months with no farewell parties and only a dream to this day of what would of happen with $600 in bancock. db

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good one svn....zappa what a trip....he mustof been high when his daughter was born poor thing came into our world as "moon unit" Hahaha.
He never took a drink or toke. More weird.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He never took a drink or toke. More weird.
Really? Another uncle Ted, hard to believe as entertainers peer pressure. Guess ole frank didn't need to enhance his colorful world...he was there naturally.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 309
  • This month: 169
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 64