Amazon

Cisco

Getting good delivery from them, has about the same chance as getting satisfaction from a politician

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, we cancelled our Prime account with them. Free 2-day shipping is a thing of the past with them.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Must be a location thing , Only one late order in the past few years for me and I order almost once a week.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Placed order yesterday, delivery suppose to be Tues. Thats a bit more than 2 days. Slowly getting worse

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
BED61F05-DBE4-42E8-B0C8-23B4D2A82FA8.jpeg

Here’s how amazon sends spices

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dislike buying from Amazon, but still buy hundreds of dollars because I can't find what I want anywhere else. The only good thing is people who sell on Amazon can't shaft you as easily. I couldn't find a camper dealer anywhere in North Dakota that knew much of anything about solar cells, charge controllers, lithium batteries, or inverters. Had to watch a lot of utube.

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ha, Prime shipping for us is typically a minimum of ten days. Usually right around two weeks is standard.

I have my problems with supporting Amazon just like everyone else, but also live in a place where most things aren't available or I need to drive an hour to get it. It's nice to be able to order what I need and in the event that I don't know exactly what I need, I can order multiple variations and just have to drop returns off down the road at UPS with no money and hardly any time lost.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I buy local, because fuck amazon, they have never sponsored one of our little leagues, or have they ever shown up at a fund raiser for a local person in need. If my local guy doesn't have it, I will get it from the next town over, and so forth.

Bobkat

Established Member
Me too Johnr! Sure, one can buy pretty well everything via internet but to when you REALLY NEED a that nut or Bolt or gadget or medicine in a hurry, often the local brick and mortar guy has been squeezed out! You may save a few bucks but your neighbor down the street who runs a regular store might be hurting because of your frugality.
Also, I tend to patronize businesses hat support community functions!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me too Johnr! Sure, one can buy pretty well everything via internet but to when you REALLY NEED a that nut or Bolt or gadget or medicine in a hurry, often the local brick and mortar guy has been squeezed out! You may save a few bucks but your neighbor down the street who runs a regular store might be hurting because of your frugality.
Also, I tend to patronize businesses hat support community functions!
You're complimenting a racist. If you can't control your impulses you'll feel that little pinch and wake up without internet privileges again. Enjoy some Juicy Fruit and just read quietly.

1663641478231.png

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88