deer rifle results are out

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
No rifle or muzzy tag for me. Had 0 points for rifle and 3 for muzzy. I wasn't expecting one though, I put in for buck only for first and second choice. The daughter had 6 points and drew a 3A3 buck tag. Son and daughter in-law drew 3A3 buck tags also. She had 1 point and he had 3 points. Looks like I will be the guide this year.

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
How many fucking years does a guy have to wait for a muzzy tag? Last tag 09

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
2L antlered deer for me, but I'll now have 10 muzzleloader preference points. I wonder if CRP will be back by the time I finally get another muzzy tag?

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No muzzy either. Year 4 for me.... by the sounds of it I have a long ways to go for that one! I wish you all a prosperous and enjoyable hunt. Looks like i'll be pheasant hunting hard this year.

north14

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had 9, yes 9 preference points for Muzzy tag and still didn't draw!

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
It took 4 points for me to draw a buck tag in 2I this year. Meanwhile, another NDA jackwagon has drawn 3 buck tags in 4 years in the same unit. I don't know who he's sleeping with at G&F but if I find out I'm going to have to sleep with them more.

jokostel

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmm... with that Mulie Doe tag in 4D... depending on the weather... it'll be a 6.5 Creedmor or my 33 Nosler...
Why a 33 cal? Why not. Fillet on the fly.:cool:

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let me be the first to say it

" 1tag per person max "

me bow, wife bow, me rifle doe 2nd choice on 1 point, wife rifle buck on 0 points, me muzzle loader doe on 0 points, wife muzzle loader doe on 1 point.

24 roast 'potential' (who am i kidding, we fill every tag, every year....)

hope this helps you get through the day obi

Colonel Angus

Founding Member
Founding Member
3rd year denial for me and the daughter, 6th year denial for the boy. I think it's going to be difficult to keep our next generation interested in deer hunting if they can't hunt. Probably have to look into out of state opportunities or trade the guns off for some bows.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
0-4 for the wife and I rifle and muzzy.
buudy had 9 pts muzzy didn't draw, ole man had 10 going into it haven't heard on him yet

- - - Updated - - -

3rd year denial for me and the daughter, 6th year denial for the boy. I think it's going to be difficult to keep our next generation interested in deer hunting if they can't hunt. Probably have to look into out of state opportunities or trade the guns off for some bows.

look out of state it is more reasonable than you would think if you are not dead set on horns but to spend time with family and enjoy meat.
pm if interested Ive taken the wife to Wyoming and MT oneasy draw units or leftover doe tags. again no trophies but memorable hunts. once my kids get of age they will be going as well

Filkow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guess I be hated around here and by another buddy with 9 points but I drew a muzzy tag with 5 points!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51