Needed ice fishing partner

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok, back to the original request.....a sweet fishing adventure and friendship could be had! @luvcatchingbass and I have great memories from a random NDA meetup we had on a local lake 4 years ago! And who can forget the Bullhead Jedi tourney that used to take place at kingdom KDM that many were a part of!

@KDM you really outdid yourself and became a legend with this, even though I never participated. Grumster, you have a lot to live up to....

https://nodakangler.com/forums/thre...-fishcatcher-tourney.11525/page-3#post-256576

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok, back to the original request.....a sweet fishing adventure and friendship could be had! @luvcatchingbass and I have great memories from a random NDA meetup we had on a local lake 4 years ago! And who can forget the Bullhead Jedi tourney that used to take place at kingdom KDM that many were a part of!

@KDM you really outdid yourself and became a legend with this, even though I never participated. Grumster, you have a lot to live up to....

https://nodakangler.com/forums/thre...-fishcatcher-tourney.11525/page-3#post-256576
Skunk bay back in the day would have an ice fishing tourney for the old Fishingbuddy days. Tim would somewhat run that. Met all kinds of guys at those. This is probably 7-9 years ago.
Met up with some Fargo guys back about that many years ago too for some beers and bullshit, if I remember right we went to O'kellys.

I to this day l will randomly meet guys that after visiting a bit they ask, hey are you johnr from nodakangler, guess even when in public my grace shines through.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Skunk bay back in the day would have an ice fishing tourney for the old Fishingbuddy days. Tim would somewhat run that. Met all kinds of guys at those. This is probably 7-9 years ago.
Met up with some Fargo guys back about that many years ago too for some beers and bullshit, if I remember right we went to O'kellys.

I to this day l will randomly meet guys that after visiting a bit they ask, hey are you johnr from nodakangler, guess even when in public my grace shines through.
my wife gave a presentation at an event last week - she showed a pic of Royce in her "about me" section of the presentation

Somebody walked over to her afterward and asked her if she is guywhofishes' wife

Ha ha.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member

my wife gave a presentation at an event last week - she showed a pic of Royce in her "about me" section of the presentation

Somebody walked over to her afterward and asked her if she is guywhofishes' wife

Ha ha.
Imagine getting asked, in public, if you're dirtymike.

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member

No worries, I'm legendary...:ROFLMAO:
1000001085.jpg

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
7 years in Mapleton and then 7 years in West Fargo.... I'm familiar with the east river area. :p
Man that's gotta hurt. ...rofl... Actually I was there for about 5 years myself, but back before things got out of hand.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
my springers don't drink booze. none of them ever have. on a side note... is spotted cow exclusively available in sconiville?

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
my springers don't drink booze. none of them ever have. on a side note... is spotted cow exclusively available in sconiville?
Yep, sconville only. I make a trip to the UP of Michigan every fall to hunt ruff grouse and stop and pick up cases of it for my hunting buddies coming from lower Michigan.

Attachments

20230518_184218.jpg

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like candy (Reese's Fast break are my favorite), livescope (don't have one live vicariously) and van's (4wheel drive preferred, Looks Like the A-Team bonus points).

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88