Stand or get fired

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
http://kfgo.com/blogs/news-views-with-joel-heitkamp-1/961/whats-the-point/

Quote"I was there. On Sunday, I was at the Vikings/Buccaneers game at U.S. Bank Stadium. I knew about the controversy that was rippling through the NFL and professional sports well before the game. The controversy, created by President Donald Trump, was about players kneeling or sitting during the national anthem. I knew that the President had called those who didn’t stand “sons-of-bitches.”I had to ask myself what is the point ? What is he getting at and why? The only thing I came up with was that President Trump was playing to the 35 percenters, his base. Red meat to the lions – he is Pavlov and they are the dogs, so to speak.
Then again, it could be a 2-for-1. By saying this, he could fire up his base and make them forget he ate chocolate cake with Nancy Pelosi. All that, while at the same time, taking the nation’s eyes off of healthcare – where, might I add, he is about to fall again.If the 35 percent focus on hating black football players, then they won’t notice my repeated failure. Instead, they will notice that these football players support black lives and hate our country! Both are great reasons to demonize them.

It took Joel Heitkamp 3 paragraphs to throw the racist flag. There are FAR more than just "black" football players kneeling. But that is what this is all about divide and alienate.

Joel actually believes that the people that support this president are racist deplorables clinging to the guns and bibles that aren;t smart enough to think unless Trump rings a bell.

And yet he and others like him are the ones that are not smart enough to figure out that mentality, the same mentality that supports these fools protest is what lost them the election. Don;t bet his sisters views are any different.

- - - Updated - - -

That guy is full of shit.

First of all he seems old enough to have been around when Truman was president or Joe Biden or even Obama when he called Kayne West a "jackass" which was likely the one thing I agreed with Obama about so he should have heard words used along the lines of son of a bitch from a president.
Harry Truman

The folksy "Give 'Em Hell Harry" was beloved by some and tsk-tsked by others for the colorful language he attributed to his youthful days working on the Santa Fe railroad, when he slept in hobo camps. In Truman's eyes, General Douglas MacArthur was a "dumb son of a bitch," and Nixon was "a shifty-eyed goddamned liar."
"I never did give them hell," he once reminisced. "I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell." It was an earlier, simpler time.

Barack Obama

rs-138297-20121207-obama-306x306-1354904601.jpg
Chip Somodevilla/Getty ImagesOur 44th president has a very vivid vocabulary. Obama famously called Kanye West a "jackass," and on the audiobook version of his autobiography, Dreams From My Father, you can hear the future president mimicking an old high-school friend who evidently knew his Richard Pryor: "You know that guy ain't shit. Sorry-ass motherfucker ain't got nothing on me." But it was in the pages of Rolling Stone that Obama really drew the ire of the pious, calling opponent Mitt Romney a "bullshitter."

Second Trumps comments are not saying a peaceful protest should end, simply that it has no place on the football field during our national anthem.

After he screwed that up I quit listening. .

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm still wondering how white people are oppressing minorities.
Here is the solution to the race problem...quit blaming everyone else for your own damn problems. It's really that simple.

Talking about race has never solved anything and certainly hasn't made things better. It really wasn't an issue until Obama, our first black Pres decided it would be a good idea to make it the focal point of his presidency. Imagine that, the first black Pres talking about how big a problem racism is in America. The fact that he was elected proves just the opposite. Yes racism exists but it's a spit in the ocean compared to what Liberals are making it out to be. The left has turned a spec of sand, not even a mole hill, into a mountain to further agenda. How is dialogue about racism gonna solve anything? Your a racist for disagreeing with them. And yes this whole racism thing is 100% political. Marble, Slice, and Blunt taken the bait hook, line, and sinker on this white guilt nonsense.

Last edited:

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha a friend just posted this elsewhere.

Technically Trump can not fire these sons a bitches so the liberals with their panties in an uproar are demanding Trump support "free speech" for these protesters by limiting his.

Typical liberal hypocrisy.

Last edited:

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
"This protest is about whether this nation has fulfilled it's promise of equal protection under the law to all of it;s citizenry".

Prove under the law you shot someone becasue they are black or any other color of skin and you will go to jail possibly even long under hate crime statutes. .

Prove under the law you did not hire someone becasue they are black or any other color skin and you will pay a significant settlement.

Prove that you denied entrance into a school or club or organization becasue someone is black or any other color skin and you will be fined stiffly.

This nation HAS fulfilled it;s promise of equal protection hell now even men that think they are women have been given equal protection to use the womens pisser.

The last 35 seconds is nothing but another liberal throwing the racism flag.

But then that is about all the liberal has now a days.

Oh and hate.....plenty of hate.

HomeSlice

Founding Member
Founding Member
As soon as you start telling us how the problem might be fixed instead of uploading shit about trump.

wait are you are liberal cuz you're acting like it. Did i ever say in this thread i can fix it? Sorry you elected me to fix these issues -Dontard

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMO -- if its not going to be honored -- then stop having national anthems at games.

I still believe this is exactly what the left progressives want. One more step away from tradition and national pride.

HomeSlice

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im also sorry i'm uploading what is the the world news and has everything to do with this thread unlike your post.

Last edited:

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
homeslice is the guy who sits on the barstool next to you and you all of a sudden decide to plant one right between the eyes.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Personally, I could give a shit less what someone else, who I don't know, says about political topics.

Doesn't matter if they are a 4-star general, professional athlete, movie star, or beauty pageant contestant.

For the love of all that is holy, put your own brain cells to work.

Allen
Former Marine, veteran, and all around great guy.

HomeSlice

Founding Member
Founding Member
its funny you say this "The last 35 seconds is nothing but another liberal throwing the racism flag." but u can scan this whole thead and find the same things said but not by a liberal but by Don cheeto supporters

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Personally, once the black on black murders is less of a problem (numerically), I think this effort is not much more than someone trying to divide the population of this country.

Note, this does NOT suggest I endorse police brutality, I am just not convinced it's as big of a problem as black on black, white on black, or for that matter...black on white crime in this country.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
This ignore thing will add ten years to my life. Blood pressure spikes are gone

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64