Stand or get fired

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm still wondering how white people are oppressing minorities.
Here is the solution to the race problem...quit blaming everyone else for your own damn problems. It's really that simple.

Talking about race has never solved anything and certainly hasn't made things better. It really wasn't an issue until Obama, our first black Pres decided it would be a good idea to make it the focal point of his presidency. Imagine that, the first black Pres talking about how big a problem racism is in America. The fact that he was elected proves just the opposite. Yes racism exists but it's a spit in the ocean compared to what Liberals are making it out to be. The left has turned a spec of sand, not even a mole hill, into a mountain to further agenda. How is dialogue about racism gonna solve anything? Your a racist for disagreeing with them. And yes this whole racism thing is 100% political. Marble, Slice, and Blunt taken the bait hook, line, and sinker on this white guilt nonsense.
Actually racism is what got him elected. The blacks would have voted for him no matter what his political views were and the liberal whites voted for him to prove to themselves they Were not racist and could say they voted for a black guy that along with the two flubs the establishment republicans put up for president

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hey, I think I got my first neg rep. Dont know how to do that but, alright, its still a first.

HomeSlice

Founding Member
Founding Member
homeslice is the guy who sits on the barstool next to you and you all of a sudden decide to plant one right between the eyes.

FJ40 is the guy that spends 3-5yrs in jail because he gets butt hurt (jail pun intended) over ones option;:;rofl

- - - Updated - - -

No you just keep stirring the pot like the troll that you are.

I'm a troll for voicing my options on the tread topic unlike you? You know you can move to a country that doesn't allow free speech

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you think you're progressing this *thread in any way, shape or form, you're more of an idiot than any of these guys already think. You do you though. I'm glad I don't know you.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
its funny you say this "The last 35 seconds is nothing but another liberal throwing the racism flag." but u can scan this whole thead and find the same things said but not by a liberal but by Don cheeto supporters

Please explain.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Personally, I could give a shit less what someone else, who I don't know, says about political topics.

Doesn't matter if they are a 4-star general, professional athlete, movie star, or beauty pageant contestant.

For the love of all that is holy, put your own brain cells to work.

Allen
Former Marine, veteran, and all around great guy.

You forgot local TV celebrity!

HomeSlice

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you think you're progressing this *thread in any way, shape or form, you're more of an idiot than any of these guys already think. You do you though. I'm glad I don't know you.

If i cared what you or everyone else thought i would've never posted in the first place. So are you saying you hate me JUST because i hate trump and that more then likely we'd agree on 9/10 of things that has to do/relate with this site?

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't like how your online persona is dead set on flaming a fire rather than having an adult conversation. I don't care if your opinions are different than mine.

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Nope homeslime, ran jail for many years though. you sound like many inmates. Think you're tough. waded though many tough guys just getting to the fight.

HomeSlice

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't like how your online persona is dead set on flaming a fire rather than having an adult conversation. I don't care if your opinions are different than mine.

By posting my opinions im flaming the fire? "adult conversation" i wish thats how things work but i just get name called and threatened

- - - Updated - - -

Nope homeslime, ran jail for many years though. you sound like many inmates. Think you're tough. waded though many tough guys just getting to the fight.

Sorry if you think I'M being the tough guy... maybe go back and read your post

Velva_zv21

★★★★★ Legendary Member
By posting my opinions im flaming the fire? "adult conversation" i wish thats how things work but i just get name called and threatened

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if you think I'M being the tough guy... maybe go back and read your post

Maybe consider it's time to take a long walk off a short bridge

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey guys the guy who keeps calling the president of the United States don cheeto has a problem with name calling so stop it mkay.... now back to ignore

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55