Troy boy siebel

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member

Mandan police responded to a hotel pool on Feb. 18 after receiving reports that a man was "making threatening, rude and sexual comments towards children," according to court documents.​

Seibel, 46, told police that a child threw a football into the hot tub where he was sitting, court documents said. A child asked Seibel what would happen if the ball hit him and Seibel allegedly told the child that if the ball hit him, he would "shove it up your ass," according to court documents.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Back in my day as a 7 yr old i would of laughed. Then would of had to toss to him again. We would of had every one laughing including the drunk guy

Now days the snowflake kids run to mommy.

I remember some high schooler had on of them 38 special new cap guns they used that circular rounds. I had never seen onebefore. Dudes drove up next me i was like 5th gr. On my bike and a nova comes up Stuck the barrel to my head and shot. And no the end of barrel was not red. Scared the shit out me so yes i had to buy one and redo the barrel like the hschoolers had. Ha

Snowflakes please go away

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

Mandan police responded to a hotel pool on Feb. 18 after receiving reports that a man was "making threatening, rude and sexual comments towards children," according to court documents.​

Seibel, 46, told police that a child threw a football into the hot tub where he was sitting, court documents said. A child asked Seibel what would happen if the ball hit him and Seibel allegedly told the child that if the ball hit him, he would "shove it up your ass," according to court documents.

Would.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Quite the sense of humor you have there, shorts. A 7 yr old laughing at a strange adult for saying he'd shove a football up your arse.

I am guessing not, unless you are into that sort of thing...

If'n he had said something like that to one of my kids when they were 7, I am not even sure I would have said anything. I'd probably have just joined him in his miniature pool and smiled as I punched him in his corksucker. I have a tough time thinking a jury of my peers in ND would convict me for turning his teeth into chiclets. What an a-hole.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
1678465265166.png

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Quite the sense of humor you have there, shorts. A 7 yr old laughing at a strange adult for saying he'd shove a football up your arse.

I am guessing not, unless you are into that sort of thing...

If'n he had said something like that to one of my kids when they were 7, I am not even sure I would have said anything. I'd probably have just joined him in his miniature pool and smiled as I punched him in his corksucker. I have a tough time thinking a jury of my peers in ND would convict me for turning his teeth into chiclets. What an a-hole.
You would show your kids violence is the way and that they are 100% correct all the time. You know I think alot of what we see now days is a result of that type of parenting.

From a parenting standpoint I would of told my kid to quit throwing the ball into the hot tub area period and he would of been shown to the door if and up to the room if he did it again.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha
I wouldn't swear at a kid, but know the feeling of some crappy unparented kid thinking he has the run of the pool, restaurant, bleachers, etc.
Keep your kid from fucking with others, and no one has to tell him to control his actions.

I am mildly with short on this one, guessing the guy wasn't threating the kid so to speak, and if he actually was, than I am with Allen

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not commenting on the incident, just taking exception to characterizing "shove it up your *ss" as a sexual comment in that context.

That's like saying "eat sh*t and die" is nutritional and medical advice.

One time in high school my rightfully infuriated mother told me to "get f*cked". It was quite clear she wasn't telling me to go have some fun with the girlfriend.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
The fact that this is the guys second arrest in a few months and that he refused to leave when asked by the hotel and the cops had to get involved kind of tells you everything. Dude needs to put the bottle down.

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny how people assume things when they weren't there. This was a weekend when a bunch of people were in town for youth sports tourneys. Our team was staying there. The police saved this guy from becoming a punching bag for a bunch of rightfully so protective Dads.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny how people assume things when they weren't there. This was a weekend when a bunch of people were in town for youth sports tourneys. Our team was staying there. The police saved this guy from becoming a punching bag for a bunch of rightfully so protective Dads.
enlighten us all with the complete story

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Troy has a higher level of arrogance than most, if this is the same attorney that works as a state employee. If he consistently drinks to excess then it’s not a good combination.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 28