WTF kinda bug

k9guy82

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like a Camel Spider...its in the scorpion family I believe. Seen HUGE ones over in Afghanistan and other "undisclosed locations" overseas. They will stand their ground and chase you LOL

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
bingo wind scorpion:
3993280969_214c8182df.jpg

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Praying Mantis in the badlands? I havent seen/heard that before! Anyone know what species can survive this far north?

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chase you, whack that thing Quick. HHeYY wait a minute would be useful in some boots of a few people I know.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
that is exactly what it did.....squared up and wanted to get it on... i felt like arnold in predator like i was being hunted but the big stainless spoon was a hell of a equalizer.

I think I can speak for many that you were extremely fortunate in your encounter…things could have ended much differently if not for your immediate and accurate response…

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
that is exactly what it did.....squared up and wanted to get it on... i felt like arnold in predator like i was being hunted but the big stainless spoon was a hell of a equalizer.

so.... i got bad rep for this post we have some thing fishy going on here folks. I got the same exact message i left for the person and did not sign it so how would they know to write the same exact thing i did with out having inside knowledge? Toby ?????

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anyone checked on Wags yet? He may have experienced a full blown Myocardial Infarction @ the sight of the pic, or possibly just fainted an whacked his head on something.

Wags found a mantis in the sandhills SW of Fargo. It was exceptionally entertaining watching the "Throw it out the Window" dance moves from the driver's seat. I was even nice and rolled down the window for him rather than locking the power windows temporarily and thereby adding a level of complexity to the "dance".

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anyone checked on Wags yet? He may have experienced a full blown Myocardial Infarction @ the sight of the pic, or possibly just fainted an whacked his head on something.

Wags found a mantis in the sandhills SW of Fargo. It was exceptionally entertaining watching the "Throw it out the Window" dance moves from the driver's seat. I was even nice and rolled down the window for him rather than locking the power windows temporarily and thereby adding a level of complexity to the "dance".

Is this code for "Broken passenger window and stained passenger seat upholstery"?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33