Finally made it to this site...

Hammer

Hey everyone. It took me long enough to convert from "that other site", but I'm finally here. I've met a few of you guys in person including Kickemup, skoalongcut, Colonel Angus, Lionslayer, Enslow, Chargers, Vikings92, WalleyeDevil, Rage77, and probably a few more I've forgotten to mention (haven't looked to see if any of those guys kept their name when they made the jump). My screen name from "that other site" was "Cotton Eye". Like a lot of guys on this site, I don't post a whole lot, but I have to tell you... you guys are some of the funniest Martha Fockers I've never met. I live in West Fargo and can't even tell you the last time I went fishing, but I enjoy deer and coyote hunting, drinking beer, and the Bison. Looks like a great site you guys have going on here. Good to be here.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Better late than never. Welcome to NoDak
Did it become a little lonely over there? Ive head its so quiet that the posts have echos

Hammer

Actually, I signed up for this site a long time ago but for some reason couldn't get logged in. I haven't visited that site in probably close to a year. It's a ghost town now from what I can remember.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome Hammer!! My first impulse was to post a video of "U Can't touch this", but I'll refrain.........for now. (Evil Laugh)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 185
  • This month: 152
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84