Icehouse on Bisman

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I had to share this guys shack for sale. Cracked me up.

o_dc7602f612a2f9c41398d5414b0359fb.jpg

o_fae961bd11ea096f2505b149523fd09f.jpg

o_0665817ee875b02097ba3e99fd6da5b0.jpg

Ice house for sale. It is 8 x 14 I believe. It's very easy to crank up and down. It has 12 volt lighting as well as 110 volt outlets and propane lighting. It heats very well I've never been cold in it. It comes with a Jiffy auger and a generator. I have not been able to get the generator running. It's two years old or so and is really pissing me off so it also goes with the house. It has a radio in it. It comes with most everything you will need to fish. Rattle Reels stay as well as all the dishes and silverware, microwave, it has a oven and a 4 burner stove just in case you take the wife so she will feel right at home. It even has a sink for her to sit in front of. Or it's a great hide out if you have a girlfriend that you don't want the wife to find out about. It has extra chairs and a fold out bed and it has a table that goes in the middle to play cards or beer pong. I'm sure it's about full of propane still. I've taken it out only once this year. The reason I bought it was that it came with a liquor cabinet full of booze. That's probably empty now. The guy I bought the fish house from was a walleye whisper and he blessed the house before I bought it. I've never been skunked in it. That is also included in the price of the fish house. This is a great opportunity for anyone with 4,000 bucks on them. Call or text with any questions. Well I'd text, I rarely answer the phone. The dog in the picture eats cat poop. I'm not sure why. Thanks for looking.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is a couple of ranchers I know that have the same set up that way they can right it off as a tax expense. Clever, I will give them that

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is it just me or does the wheel have a gangster lean to it?

Also, now that I take a closer look, that dog does look like he likes to eat feline feces.

Last edited:

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
It probably doesn't have a wheel on the other side and the house is so out of square it looks level with the off wheel missing .

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im thinking I might call the guy, seems like a nice price.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's great. I don't know why any guy would want a GF on top of a wife ok that might be fun once or twice.

Hawgeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol, that is fricken awesome! I had my wife read it and told her we should go check it out...it pissed her off, just for a second, then she laughed! That's funny.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha, I talked to a guy that knows a guy who called him. He was mad as a wet hen and it was just by luck that he got ahold of him, He had been waiting for a phone call. I guess he was fishing outside way out in the middle of nowhere and a drone came flying up and scared the heck out of him and his dog. At first he thought it was going to land but it looked in his bucket and took off then landed quite a ways away, Some guys in a white ford pickup with WI license plates drove up and grabbed it and kept going. A few other guys got buzzed too, I forgot to ask about the fish house.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 180
  • This month: 150
  • This month: 139
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84