Buffalo Wings!

MossyMO

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chicken wings and drummies seasoned with the Buffalo Wing seasoning, a little vegetable oil and a couple of apple wood chunks to the top of the grate for additional smoke. XL BGE running at 400° with the Large Vortex in the center filled with lump charcoal.

-----

Coming along nicely...

-----

No flipping and done in about an hour.

-----

Buffalo Wings served up with some Blue Cheese dressing.

-----

Thanks for looking!

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
As always great looking and I'm sure tasting stuff. I have your buffalo wing seasoning it's great.:;:thumbsup

BUCK83

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mo, gonna put together my weber performer tonight and i believe these pics just solidified my menu for tomorrow! Would you suggest putting all my charcoal in the center of the kettle and placing wings in a similar position to what you did? I will be ordering a vortex and some of your wing seasoning in the near future!!

MossyMO

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mo, gonna put together my weber performer tonight and i believe these pics just solidified my menu for tomorrow! Would you suggest putting all my charcoal in the center of the kettle and placing wings in a similar position to what you did? I will be ordering a vortex and some of your wing seasoning in the near future!!

I have seen it done that way with descent results, or putting coals to one side and having the items your cooking on the other side of the grill. Remember to keep the meatier end of the chicken pieces further away from the heat if you can. A Vortex certainly makes a hot wing cook much easier and much easier control on the getting crispy chicken skin and not too much burnt.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just placed an order for making sausage next weekend.... this thread made me add in the wing rub.... Mossy your the devil i swear.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
I used some of the devil's Tatonka Dust tonight on some filet Mignons. They were titty sprinkles wonderful.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Start doing Youtube videos of all your madness. Teach people the cooking process and promote your stuff at the same time.

Journey

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpgJust finished a 6hr smoke on these ribs. I think I will try wings next weekend. They look awesome!!

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I've got a batch of wings smoking as we speak. Seasoned 'em up with buffalo wing seasoning as well!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 183
  • This month: 152
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84