Big Muddy Predictions

drivenmarine.net

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes!! Why can't the "best run tournament in the state" hit the tare button on the scale. It drives me nuts. I can not logically think of any reason to include the basket weight in the poundage.
Agreed, I am not trying to say anything negative, but don't understand the reasoning. I hope the basket used is the same one for all of the teams. This is one of the reasons I have only fished it a couple of times, just doesn't seem right. It definitely has been the largest tourney on the Missouri in the past several years, and draws some really great fishermen. Good luck to all who are fishing!

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gonna be tough one for sure. My partner and I got 4th last week in league with 57.25" on 3 fish. First was 71" on 3. Someone will knock it out of the park. I just hope I know them so I can swing over and have a few cold ones in victory. Dirty, I wouldn't wrap the boat. I should have taken a pic of it on the water for you. It sure looked nice.

I have always wondered what my boats look like from the outside. I never see them from that angle.

I've been wondering how I would go about getting a picture of my boat on the water but I run into the same thing as you have. Yours doesn't look half bad by the way. Win or lose, I'll be in the garage saturday night. stop on over.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes!! Why can't the "best run tournament in the state" hit the tare button on the scale. It drives me nuts. I can not logically think of any reason to include the basket weight in the poundage.
Because it makes the weights look better then they are and the tournament in turn. This especially true on big fish weights that look awesome till you realize it's skewed.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
For those of you confounded by all those yellow lines at the landing, you park between them, not across them.

ND58201

Founding Member
Founding Member
25.3lbs I would be proud to sport a double bbl saloon hat on the eastern side of the state!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gonna be tough one for sure. My partner and I got 4th last week in league with 57.25" on 3 fish. First was 71" on 3. Someone will knock it out of the park. I just hope I know them so I can swing over and have a few cold ones in victory. Dirty, I wouldn't wrap the boat. I should have taken a pic of it on the water for you. It sure looked nice.

I have always wondered what my boats look like from the outside. I never see them from that angle.

Neil, if you want a picture while you're running, you're going to have to slow down so the camera boat can keep up!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49