Well this is going to get interesting

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
So you are saying someone pulled a gun and took a shot at cops while they were protesting in Oregon and then were shot? Missed that on the news.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
No. A motorist shot a protester in the leg. Heard this on Faux radio a couple days ago.

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd like to see more video evidence. Bet there is some, but it probably shows protesters threatening this guy, who then would have every right to defend himself.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well holy shit has this st show brought so F'ed up people to bismarck. I was down there this weekend for a concert, stayed the weekend just to relax.
Me and a buddy went to the Captain Jacks liquor store by the mall and when we got out the was a guy from south dakota trying to hustle people for money, when he seen us getting in the suv he grabbed my door so i couldnt close it and asked for cash so he could get his car fixed and go home was his story, seemed drunk or high, I told him to back off my vehicle and lucky thats as far as it went.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd like to see more video evidence. Bet there is some, but it probably shows protesters threatening this guy, who then would have every right to defend himself.
they were threatening. he was moving and they jumped on his truck. hung on the mirrors etc. He showed them his hand gun. that riled em up. he never pointed it at them. one gal still wouldn't let go of his mirror so he pistol whipped her hand and cut it up good. required stitches lol. then they cleared off his truck and he drove through. once through he emptied his gun shooting into the air.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
what could you charge him with?
First off not saying he should be charged with anything but he could be charged with reckless endangerment, discharging a firearm in an unsafe manner, Hit and Run, leaving the scene of an accident that resulted in bodily injury, operating a vehicle in an unsafe manner and a laundry list of just about any other charge you can think of. It will all come down to weather the cops feel the he felt threatened. The big thing will be what happened prior to the start of the video and if he could have avoided the crowd.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
First off not saying he should be charged with anything but he could be charged with reckless endangerment, discharging a firearm in an unsafe manner, Hit and Run, leaving the scene of an accident that resulted in bodily injury, operating a vehicle in an unsafe manner and a laundry list of just about any other charge you can think of. It will all come down to weather the cops feel the he felt threatened. The big thing will be what happened prior to the start of the video and if he could have avoided the crowd.
very possible. Let's look at each one of them. reckless endangerment-I'd say he felt bodily harm to himself was very possible so he wanted to get out of there so I don't see any prosecutor taking that one on. discharging a firearm in unsafe manner- Shooting straight into the air wouldn't qualify for that I don't believe. Operating a vehicle in an unsafe manner-driving forward at two miles an hour is unsafe? that ones not gonna happen either. It's highly unlikely anything will come of this. No jury in ND is going to convict the guy anyway so it would be a complete waste of time.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
What if you don't have FaceBook?
you join I guess lol

- - - Updated - - -

It was very stupid for him to discharge his pistol after he was through. Can see why he did it but still not smart at all.
Bunch of damn thugs down there. Where the hell is John Wayne when we really need him??????

http://www.inforum.com/opinion/4158...-access-pipeline-protesters-arent-telling-you
I think he was celebrating lol. I see no harm in it at all.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have had at least 5 instances in which a road hunter has fired a shot at me. When u head a tick tick in the trees 10ft away and then the boom and your telling me him firing in the air is illegal

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_2238.jpg

State Capitol is on lockdown too.

Titty sprinklers

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 63
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 48