Well this is going to get interesting

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well that just fucking sucked!!!! got stuck in a god knows how long protest convoy heading to either Bismarck or Mandan. I never got close to seeing the front but if our own personal airforce aka the helicopter and plane that were orbiting us was any clue the front was at least five miles in front of me. not sure where they were headed but I'm sure they will be at least pain in the ass to someone so heads up.

Here's the convoy of fun as it reached the pipline crossing on 6 but lucky they didnt stop.!

Screenshot_2016-11-15-10-31-06.jpg

Last edited:

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would be awesome to see one of them highway striping trucks going the opposite direction with a nozzle aiming directly at the line of cars leaving a nice stripe so as to identify them going forward.;:;rofl

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
And I'll bet the gas powering those cars was all sold to them at C-Ball Pitt-Stop owned by ...........Chairman Dave Archambault Jr.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see White Cloud died. That has to be a bad omen for the natives right...:confused:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
To borrow a line dripping with nearly the appropriate amount of derision,

"This is a Shit-Show. Like Yakov Smirnov opening for the Spin Doctors at the Iowa State Fair Shit-Show."

And (in my best Forrest Gump) "That's all I have to plagiarize about that".

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
I find it ironic the very thing there protesting is what is fueling say what 150 cars a day driving say 75-80 mile round trip to and from protest.........wtf
radio said it was a 140 car strong protest

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can someone explain the logic to me that you're protesting a pipeline so you decide to block a rail line, the main competitor for the pipeline?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can someone explain the logic to me that you're protesting a pipeline so you decide to block a rail line, the main competitor for the pipeline?

You might have to ask one of the protesters, Only a dolt could explain the logic behind that question. .

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member

It may have started with the small group of the standing rock Sioux tribe protesting the pipeline initially from the start but the instant the professional rioters from all the leftist groups moved in it became the "Keep it in the ground" anti fossil fuels movement, nothing to do with the water protectors anymore.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bismarck is a fing circus now. Every where you go it looks like were being over run by homeless people. Im pretty sure ive been cut off twice now by the same silver prius with CA plates and ne rear bumper. Saw some of them hanging around the cashwise parking lot brushig there teeth this morning.

Im really starting to fear that they're just going to move into parks a unfortunately many of the churches in Bismarck this winter. Maybe buisnesses can start refusing services to these in grades and help encouage them to leave. Its probably a little messed up but im hoping a white cop has to shoot a black guy this week to give these pieces of shit anouther righteous cause to spend there time with.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
ok ok ok who wants to take this bet? I guarantee if this puppy is still rolling in mid winter there is a go fund me set up for them to get "Snow Machines" to patrol the frozen water and protect it. Of course only new stuff will be needed. DAPL sleds, get your Nodapl sponsored sleds..........

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's a good idea, I should start one to purchase a Snow Bear ;) (or two) Maybe an Ice Castle too.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 8
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 3